Cuatro

Kristene, together with Maru and Owen are on their way to the Coffee Shop near Montfort University. That's their meeting place with the friend of the owner of Le Mortejo which also are friends of Vincien.

Kristene rode on Owen's car since she didn't brought her own car since it was on coding.

When they arrived at the place, Owen was the one who looked for a seat that could accomodate five people.

"Wala pa ba yung sinasabi mong nakausap mo Maru?" Kristene asked Maru as soon as they settled.

Maru looked around before she answered, "Wala pa eh."

"Ano nga bang pangalan 'non?"

"Iyon nga any problema." Maru smiled sheepishly. "Nalimutan ko ang pangalan nya eh."

She rolled her eyes, "Paano puro si Louie bukambibig mo."

At doon nawala ang ngiti ni Maru at napasimangot ito habang nakatingin sa kanya. Napailing nalang siya. Napaka-complicated talaga ng love life nila. Talaga ngang mag best friend sila. Wala silang mapamimilian. Bakit ba kasi nauso ang love na yan.

Nang tumunog ang wind chime sa pinto hudyat na may nagbukas nito, agad silang napatinging tatlo doon. Napataas nalang ang kilay nya nang makitang papasok si Vincien kasama ang girlfriend nito.

So the vacant chair is for Vincien's girlfriend. Great. Insert the sarcasm.

Anim kasi ang upuan sa pwestong napili ni Owen. And same as usual, nagkatinginan nanaman silang tatlo ng makahulugan. She just crossed her arms and keep her mouth shut as she choose not to give attention nor glance at Vincien.

"Ang aga nyo ah? Kanina ba kayo?" Bungad nito nang makalapit sa kanila. Owen and Vincien did their own handshake.

"Kararating lang din naman namin." Sabi ni Owen dito.

Vincien was about to sit beside her but then again, Maica hurriedly went to sit on the chair beside her.

She smirked inwardly. This is the second time that Maica did it. Looks like Maica doesn't want her and Vincien to be in close proximity.

On other hand, Vincien couldn't help but to sigh heavily before sitting beside Owen. Vincien wanted to sit beside Kristene since there's still a vacant seat beside her but he opt not to. Napapansin din naman nya kasing ayaw ni Maica na magkalapit silang dalawa.

"Let's order while waiting for him?" Vincien asked.

"Sige—"

Maru halted when the door suddenly opened again. Kristene didn't even bother looking at the door's direction when Maru spoke again, "Ayan na sya!"

Doon lang sya nag-angat ng tingin at bumaling sa may pinto.

Her eyes grew wide when she met a gaze of a man that's settled on her.

"D-Dylan?"

Dylan smiled while walking towards them. "Hey Kristene Rae! It was nice seeing you again." Then he stopped in front of her. "I told you magkikita pa tayo, did I?"

Did he just called me Kristene? Alam ko Rae lang ang sinabi kong pangalan ko sa kanya.

She was about to speak when Vincien suddenly spoke. "M-Magkakilala kayo?"

When she looked at Vincien, his face looks irritated. But why?

Dylan looked at Vincien and chuckled. "Yep! We bumped into each other way back... I think April. Besides, I know her ever since."