Sesenta y uno

Vincien can't help but to look at Kristene in awe while she's walking down the aisle. The woman he loves for two decades and counting. The woman who gave love a second chance for them. And the woman he wants to spend forever with.

Tears started to well up on his eyes while watching her beloved woman walking gracefully and beautifully.

"Bud, bakit pakiramdam ko parang ikaw yung groom at napapaiyak ka dyan?" Bulong ni Owen sa tabi nya kaya't napailing nalang sya.

So much for ruining his mood.

"I can't help it. I'm so much whipped." Vincien said.

"Soon Bud, ikakasal rin kayo. Pero huwag mo agawan ng moment iyong groom. Kulang nalang ikaw ang pumalit sa harap eh."

Napatawa nalang tuloy si Vincien ng mahina. He averted his gaze on his beloved fiancé once again and when their eyes met, he mouthed 'I love you' to her and Kristene giggled before she mouthed back 'I love you too'.

Soon, I'll be waiting for you at the altar as the groom and you'll gonna walk down the isle as the bride Kristene.

____________

And now, back to reality. Busy si Kristene dahil pansamantala syang pumalit bilang Secretary ng CEO sa kanilang kompanya. And who's the Boss? It was his cousin, and now her brother, Devaughn Castilleja Adriano.

To make the long story short, Kristene's parents and Vaughn decided to change his surname into Adriano to make him the legal heir of Adriano Empires. It was a long process but having Atty. Ezequiel, everything was done in just a matter of short time. Maybe he pulled out some strings? But the heck! Atty. Ezequiel Van Assche is one hell of a badass lawer.

Anyway, enough with Vaughn's story, si Kristene pa rin ang COO sa kanilang kompanya. COO slash secretary ng CEO pansamantala. She's busy with the interior designs of Vincien's house, yung project nya.

Every now and then, madalas syang magpunta sa bahay na iyon dahil sya ang hands-on sa interior designing. She always make sure na masusunod lahat ng gusto nya dahil iyon naman ang sabi ni Vincien sa kanya, to give her best as Kristene Rae herself, not just an Interior Designer.

Si Vincien naman, busy sa kompanya nila and at the same time, busy sa wedding preparations. Honestly, ito pa nga ang mas hands-on sa wedding nila. As to why? Vincien still wants to surprise her. Sabi pa nga nito sa kanya, 'All you need to do is sit back and relax Mi Amor, and I'll be the one to handle everything.' So yeah. Ginawa nalang busy ang sarili nya sa pagi-interior design ng project nya kay Vincien. Besides, malaki ang tiwala nya sa fiancé nya. Lahat naman yata ng gusto nya ay alam na ni Vincien.

"Rae?"

Naputol lahat ng pinag-iiisip nya nang tawagin sya ni Vaughn.

"Yes Sir?"

Vaughn smiled and shooked his head. "Stop calling me Sir."

"Oh edi Kuya— but come to think of it, mas okay nang Vaughn nalang. Let me repeat. Yes, what do you need my handsome cousin slash brother, Vaughn?"

Mahinang natawa si Vaughn dahil sa kakulitan ni Kristene. "Let's have lunch together."

Agad na tumayo si Kristene at excited na lumakad papunta kay Vaughn sabay hawak sa braso nito. "Gutom na nga ako kanina pa eh! Tara na."

They went outside to eat at Grey District, Grey Clifford's Luxurious Restaurant.

Vaughn was looking in awe at his cousin slash sister because of the plenty of foods on the table. "Rae, mauubos mo ba lahat 'yan? Ganyan ka kagutom?"