Diecisiete

"Vincien stop ahh— I can't... shit!"

All Kristene can say in a hoarse voice. They've been making love for the nth time. Vincien's stamina is so freaking good to the point that they've been doing it non-stop since midnight.

"Kristene— fuck! I'm cumming!"

One hard, rough and deep thrust inside of her and he exploded, again.

Pagod at hinihingal na ibinagsak ni Vincien ang katawan sa tabi ni Kristene at iginiya ito na pumaibabaw sa kanya.

"V I can't... anymore." Kristene managed to say through labored breaths.

Vincien hugged her tightly. "Silly. I just want you to lay on top of me."

"Oh..." Kristene chuckled. "Akala ko isa pa. I felt sore and so full of your cum." Indeed, straightforward.

"Really? I filled you up that much?"

Kristene looked at him and pouted. "Tingin mo V? We started at midnight and look at the time right now."

He glanced at the wall clock only to find out it's already 5 AM in the morning.

"Oh yeah." He chuckled. "I'm sorry if I drained you too much K."

"It's okay. Masarap naman eh."

Vincien slapped her butt. "Kaya hindi ako makapag-pigil sayo eh. You're always turning me on K."

"Mamaya na ulit gabi okay? Give me a break. Baka mabaliw na ako sa sobrang sarap at sakit ng pagkababae ko."

A smile crept on his lips. Wala na talaga syang mahahanap na katulad ni Kristene na napaka-straightforward at bold magsalita. At wala syang balak maghanap ng iba dahil si Kristene lang ang gusto nyang makasama habangbuhay.

"I love you Kristene."

Kristene looked up to him with a smile on her face. "I love you too Vincien. Let's sleep now?"

Vincien nodded and kissed her on the forehead down to her lips. "Morning my K."

"Morning din V ko."

And true enough, Vincien let Kristene sleep on top of his body, and seconds later, he also drifted to sleep.

______________

"K, I'll go ahead. I'll be back at 7 PM okay?" Paalam ni Vincien kay Kristene dahil makikipagkita daw ito kay Zach.

"Okay. Mag-uwi ka na ng pizza and carbonara ha?" Bilin ni Kristene kaya't natawa nalang si Vincien.

"And... we'll make love again?" Vincien asked in a low, seductive husky voice.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes. We will. Nakarecover na ang pagkababae ko. Pwede na ulit."

"God K! Nakakabaliw ka!" Vincien said while dropping soft and sweet kisses on her lips. "I love you K."

"I love you too and ingat ka V. I'll be going to the grocery later. Mamimili rin ako ng konting goods okay? Hindi ako magtatagal."

Vincien nodded at her and gave her a sweet and passionate kiss before leaving.

________________

Kristene was already at the mall when she saw someone familiar. Napangiti sya nang makita nya ito. Likod palang pero kilala na nya. That man with a mesmerizing blue eyes. Though nagkikita sila sa Le Mortejo tuwing araw ng gig nila, pero hindi sila masyado nakakapag-usap.

But it looks like na may kasama itong babae kaya't hindi na nya ito nilapitan. She walked past through them when he called her.

"Rae! Babe!"