Veintisiete

Vincien carried Kristene towards the bedroom without breaking their kiss. When they reached the bed, he gently lay her down on the bed.

"V..."

"Hmm?"

"Let me be on top this time, can I?"

Vincien smiled at her. "Sure Mi Amor."

She pushed him on the bed and sat down on his abdomen. As soon as she felt his hard erection on her womanhood, she felt turned on in an instant.

"You're already hard."

Vincien chuckled. "I've been celibate since I arrive here in Newark Mi Amor."

"Why don't you use your hand?"

"I don't want to. Mas gusto kong ikaw ang gumawa 'non sa akin. Or much better if I'll just bury this inside you."

She rolled her tongue on her lips. "Mas gusto ko rin 'yon."

She unbuttoned his pants, unzipped the zipper and freed his hard erect member. She gulped at the sight of his manhood.

"Galit na galit ata 'to sa akin V."

"Paghihintayin mo ba ang galit nya?"

She smirked. "Heck no!" Her hand did its job that earned a groan from Vincien.

"Kristene..."

Her eyes grew wide when she felt it twitched on her hand. "It even grew bigger."

"Kristene stop teasing me."

She chuckled. "My Vincien is so impatient."

She started removing her clothes, one by one in front of the man that he loves and she can see the desire on his eyes while he's looking intently at her naked body.

"You're so beautiful Mi Amor. I can stare at you like this all day." Vincien said while he's gently caressing her thigh.

She can't help but to close her eyes because of the pleasure that she's feeling right now. He's only caressing her thigh but she's this turned on already. Right now, she wanted him to touch her down there. Hindi nya alam pero parang sobrang turned on naman nya yata ngayon.

Is this a pregnancy thing also? Or I just missed my man so much?

"Vincien, touch me here." She said then held his hand and guided his hand to touch her wetness.

"You're already wet Mi Amor."

Vincien started palming her breast with his other hand while he took her taut nipple on his mouth. He sucked it like a baby that earned a moan from Kristene.

At dahil masyadong turned on si Kristene, hindi nya napigilan na alisin ang kamay ni Vincien sa kanyang pagkababae at palitan ito ng naguumigting nitong kahabaan. Parehas silang napaungol dahil sa sensasyon na dulot ng pag-iisa ng katawan nila.

"So impatient."

"Just fucking fill me up already. Anticipation is killing me." Then she started moving up and down.

"You're so fucking tight Mi Amor. I might cum already."

"Fill me with your cum Mi Rey."

Vincien gripped her ass while Kristene is moving up and down on him. Even Kristene can feel her climax nearing in just a matter of short time. Indeed, they really missed each other.

Kristene can't count how many times she climaxed. She can feel that Vincien is filling her inside also.

Nang makaramdam si Kristene ng pagod sa posisyon nila, humiga sya sa kama habang si Vincien ay nag-aalis ng kanyang damit. Yes. They already made love and Vincien still has his clothes on. Sa sobrang pagka-impatient ni Kristene hindi na nya nakuhang alisin ng tuluyan ang pantalon.