DISCLAIMER

This story is the 2nd book under FICTITIOUS PSYCHOLOGY Series!

✓For this novel, I will tackle about the mental (behavioral) disorder called Nymphomaniacy

>It is a disorder which is specifically for women. Nymphomaniac is the term for woman who has uncontrollable or excessive sexual desires.

Nymphomaniac Disorder is a form of sexual addiction (specifically for women) or hypersexuality. It is not really a standardized disorder and its diagnosis was rejected to be included in DSM-5 (Diagnostic of Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) by American Psychiatric Association and therefore, it is not technically considered an existing mental disorder- or at least not recognized by DSM-5 as one. But, there are recent studies and standards which argued that sexual addiction/hypersexuality is a form of compulsive disorder and therefore, separately categorized sexual addiction (nyphomaniac disorder for ♀️and satyriasis for ♂️) as Compulsive Sexual Behavior (al) disorder.

✓This is rated as R-18 which means the whole novel will include mature content. The story will include sensitive topics about SEX, RAPE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, PROMISCUOUSITY (Multiple Sexual Partners), CHEATING, SELF-HARM, IDENTITY CRISIS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, and everything related to these topics which may trigger the mental and emotional state of the readers.

> The author never tolerates any form of violence against women. What you will read in this story is part of the story development.

I need your open mind and careful assessment of the WHOLE plot. I need MATURE READERS because this is R-18.

>Please stop reading here if you're not into this kind of content. Reader's discretion is highly advised!

This is an EROTICA and DARK Adult Fiction. Don't expect it to be all about love and such. I'm more of explaining the disorders in this series.

✓The author searched the internet as a reference to justify the lead character's decisions and movements.

>The author is not a psych major or a doctor. Therefore, you can't refer to everything you're about to read in this story as basis for any mental disorders.
This is FICTITIOUS PSYCHOLOGY.

>Please refer to a doctor if you're experiencing something unexplainable about your mental health.

✓This is the FIRST and LAST Disclaimer of this story because almost all of the chapters will be sensitive and rated with R-18.

STOP READING HERE if you can't handle sexy and dark stories like this.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

✓ Feel free to read the book 1 for this series entitled, The Other Guy Inside. (This is Louisa's story who's Rina's, the nymphomaniac, best friend.)

Feel free to share your thoughts about this story

Feel free to share your thoughts about this story. That can surely motivate me in writing. :)
Kaway-kaway at paramdam kayo once in awhile HAHAHA

ENJOY READING!
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

-L💛VELY