033

RINA'S

RINA'S

***

My body is always looking for sex and the pleasure it brings. I tried to control it but I always end up craving for more.

"Rina, I didn't know you're good at this."

Napangisi ako sa sinabi ni Kitty- she's my closest friend in class. Scratch that, she's my only friend in Senior High School. Most of my classmates are disgusted of me after hearing the rumors that I am a rape victim.

"Moan for my name, Kitty. Gusto kong malaman kung gaano ka nasasarapan."

"Ohhh... Ahhh Rina, sobrang sarap. Faster, please."

Her hips bucked up when my finger increased its rhythm of moving in and out of her core. Nakabukaka ang mga binti niya habang minamasahe ang sariling mga dibdib. Abala naman ako sa pagpapaligaya ng pagkababae niya habang hinahawakan at nilalaro rin ang sarili kong pagkababae.

"Shit, Rina. Lalabasan na ako."

"Really?" hinihingal kong tugon sa kaniya bago mas bumilis ang galaw ng daliri ko. I leaned forward to her allowing our breasts to collide with each other.

My mouth claimed one of her nipples which earned a breathless moan from Kitty. Naramdaman ko pa ang naging pagsabunot niya sa akin at ang pagpulupot ng mga binti niya sa hubad kong katawan. Her nakedness against mine intensifies the pleasure.

"Hmnn... Rina... Ayan na, lalabasan na ako."

Truth to what she said, I felt her release soaking my finger. Hinugot ko ang daliri ko 'tapos ay isinubo ito sa bibig ni Kitty. She immediately sucked my finger as her hand found my breasts to caressed it.

"Fuck, Kitty. Ikaw naman ang magpasarap sa akin."

She nipped my finger one last time before she let of it. Then she push me to the bed and put herself above me.

Kitty's hot mouth automatically engulfed one of my nipple and my eyes immediately shut closed because of the sensation. Idiniin pa ni Kitty ang basa niyang pagkababae sa akin na lalong nagpatindi sa sarap.

I never thought that I'll experience this kind of pleasure from a co-female. And I'm glad that I agreed with Kitty when she asked me if I want to try it with her.

My hand grasped her curly shoulder-length hair when her lips finally found my sensitive flesh in between my thighs.