037

ISAAC'S

ISAAC'S

***

Mabilis na kumandong sa akin si Rina nang makapasok kaming dalawa sa kotse.

I slightly reclined the driver's seat to make our position more comfortable before my hands enclosed around her neck, pulling her face closer to mine.

Our lips collided. Rina is nibbling and sucking the breath out of me. I made sure to match the intensity of her kisses.

"Sevi..." I like hearing her moan my name. It's fulfilling and it gives me the satisfaction that I could pleasure her with my lips and hands.

Napasabunot si Rina sa buhok ko nang bumaba ang labi ko sa leeg niya. Naglumikot naman ang kamay ko sa loob ng suot niyang blouse. I cupped her breast as my tongue licked its way to her sensitive earlobe.

Rina's head dipped against the steering wheel as I hitched up the hem of her blouse, exposing her pinkish nipples right in front of my eyes.

Both of my hands grasped the both side of her small waist to steady her writhing body. Then my head dived in to capture the taunted top of her breasts.

"Hmn... Gosh, Sevi!"

Naramdaman ko ang pagkiskis ni Rina ng pagkababae niya sa pagkalalaki ko. That action was enough for me to want more of her. I want her, the more we tolerate this intimacy.

"Ohh... Yes, Sevi." She gasped when I bit her nipple softly, tugging it then licking it with the tip of my wet tongue.

Matapos kong pagsawaan sa pagsipsip at paglalaro ang mga dibdib ni Rina, kusang bumaba ang kamay ko sa binti niya mula sa pag-alalay sa kaniyang likuran. My mouth made its way up to her collarbone and I sucked the sensitive area.

"Ang sarap, Sevi..." She said when my finger traced the her wet slit, feeling and taunting her wet folds inside her soaking wet underwear.

"Gusto ko ako lang, Rina." I whispered to her ear as my finger teased her opening. She pressed her big breasts against my chest to get more body contact between us. "Ayoko nang may kahati at ayokong isipin na may ibang lalaki pa ang gagawa ng ganito sa katawan mo, Rina." With all honesty, I told her.

She whimpered when my finger thrusts inside her, filling her needy bud. Then I kissed and sucked her earlobe which she responded with a lustful moan.

"Yes, Sevi... Ahhh ikaw lang."

Mas nag-init ang katawan ko sa sinabi niya at hinayaan ko ang libido na magdikta ng mga susunod kong gagawin.