049

RINA'S

RINA'S

***

Giselle gave the whole Epsilon class a break before the day of the actual recital performance. With that, I got a whole day to relax my mind and to rest before I perform my heart out as Odile tomorrow.

And spending this day with Sevi is probably the best way to have it. After all, he's the reason why I became this happy and calmed version of myself.

Sigurado akong masaya ako at 'yon ay dahil alam kong may totoong nagmamahal sa akin. Sevi loves me and I love him too.

Napatingin ako sa lalaking bigla na lang dumating sa buhay ko at tuluyan itong binago. Sevi is hugging my waist as his face was buried on the crook of my neck. I could feel his steady breath fanning my skin as the warmth from his embrace envelopes my being.

"Good morning, Sevi," I whispered against his temple before I kissed it.

Parang bata namang mas humigpit ang pagkakayakap niya sa baywang ko habang sinusuklay ko ang buhok niya.

I stared at his sleeping face as the sunlight peeks through the slightly opened curtain of his bedroom's windows. Waking up everyday, for this past weeks, with Sevi's body all over me is the best way to start the day. My heart swells with so much warm knowing that someone as good as Sevi loves me— the whole and real me.

"Gising na, Bebi Sevi." I slightly untangle his arms around me so that I can lie on my side, facing him, while my elbows rested on the soft mattress of the bed to hold my head and have a good view of Sevi's perfect face.

His thick pair of eyebrows and lashes never fail to amuse me. Paanong may ganito siya kagandang pilikmata at kilay? Then, his upturned nose with pointed tip never fail to make me hate my own nose. Sana all, kasing tangos ng sa kaniya.

Every morning, madalas na ako ang nauunang magising sa aming dalawa at naging hobby ko nang titigan ang mukha niya nang ganito habang natutulog. My forefinger touched his forehead, trailing down to his nose and soft lips. I silently giggled when his nose scrunched after my forefinger touched its tip.

"Ri," he mumbled before his arms automatically wrapped again around my body and then he pulled me to him, putting me on top of him. "Good morning, Ri."

Tuluyan na akong natawa sa pagbati niya dahil gaya ng dati, nakapikit siya habang nakangiti akong binati. Pagkatapos no'n ay ibabaon niya ulit ang mukha sa leeg ko at aamuyin ako habang nakadapa ako sa ibabaw niya.

"Sevi!" I shrieked when he sucked the crook of my neck as his hands went lower from the sides of my waist down to my behind, squeezing them.

"I'll never get tired waking up with you on top of me," he mumbled before I felt him hitching up the hem of his shirt that I am wearing and his hand making its wicked way to the sensitive flesh in between my legs. "Hmnn... So wet, Ri. Always wet and ready for me." Then his finger slide inside me as his lips travelled down to my collarbone, sucking and nibbling it.