Chapter 60

Hey guys! Need your feedback

Hey guys! Need your feedback. What do you think about the story now that we're nearing the end of it? What do you enjoy? What would you like to read more about? Any wishes or suggestions? Your answers will help me a lot❤

 What do you think about the story now that we're nearing the end of it? What do you enjoy? What would you like to read more about? Any wishes or suggestions? Your answers will help me a lot❤

Time flew, and before we realized it, it was June already. The last few weeks were dedicated to our friends, who would get married in July, and Sky's exams, which she passed with good grades.

Things were going great for my brother, too. His coach hinted at the little dude, making the team next football season. I couldn't be more proud. If that were true, Tim would have a real chance at going pro.

We were also training our squad of teenage dancers, who improved greatly. Sky and I enjoyed it immensely. It was something we did together, sharing our passion. We kept the showcase secret, just like our relationship. I tried to reason with Sky more than once, but she was dead set on waiting until our friends' wedding for the reasons I didn't understand, no matter how hard I tried.

And right now,  I was facing my damn nightmare — Jim fucking O'Brien, who had just arrived in Paris and was currently stuffing his luggage in Aiden's car. O'Brien came to hang out with his friends. We would do something together tonight and go on a camping trip tomorrow because Aiden and Ellie decided to be original and forgo the typical bachelor and bachelorette parties.

"Kennedy, if there are paps, you'll have to cover me." O'Brien glanced around.

"Relax." I chuckled, unlocking the back door of the car and getting inside. "Paris has places for those who want to get lost for a while."

"Yeah," said Aiden. "Besides, we're going to spend some days in a forest. I doubt paparazzi would camp in the bushes, waiting for you to give them content for gossip columns."

"Okay." O'Brien sighed. "I just don't want to draw their attention to you guys. I'm uncomfortable being in the spotlight all the damn time. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. And I'm gonna ask this one last time: are you okay with me staying at your place, Kennedy? I told you that I could stay at a hotel."