Part 66

The End...

Hailey eventually went back to work. She was still skeptical about leaving Harper alone, but she knew she eventually had to. Hailey and Jay finally visited Harrison at the cemetery. It was hard on both of them, but they really needed it.

Hailey and Jay finally got married. They had another girl, Hannah Trudy Halstead, 2 years after they had Harper and a boy, Henry Will Halstead, 3 years after Hannah. Though they still mourned Harrison, they loved their life. Harper is a quiet child. She eventually became an accountant at a bourbon factory. Hannah was the wild child. Everyone knew when she was in the room. She became a 1st grade teacher and had 2 boys to make Hailey and Jay grandparents. Henry was the determined child. He became a Chicago cop to follow in Jay's and Voight's footsteps. He eventually ran Intelligence at the 21st district.

Noah eventually said Daddy with lots of help from Adam. Kim and Adam also got married. Noah grew up a happy child and became a Chef at a high-in restaurant. Kim eventually got pregnant with a boy, Asher Chase, who followed Adam's footsteps, became a cop and worked under Henry Halstead in Intelligence.

Noah eventually tried to contact Sara when he turned 16. He called and called. After a while, one of Sara's kids finally picked up the phone and informed Noah of the horrible news. Sara died while driving drunk from work. She didn't injure anyone, but herself.

Kevin and Vanessa still dated. They are the kind of people who don't marry, but they were practically married. They lived their life free of kids.

Voight called Commander Polina when he eventually retired and quit Intelligence. They went on a couple dates, but decided that they should remain really good friends. He still helps the kids he gave his card to.