Intro to the book

Skip this if you want to it won't be crucial to the rest of the book. 

Authors note and POV changes will be shown like this. 

At the beginning of each chapter I will set up the scenes (Like if they are youtubers, if I have put them back in high-school or if they live in the same country and stuff). 

Again I don't know if I am going to end this book at some point, I usually get really into Movies, shows and youtubers really quick and then all of a sudden I stop watching them, ig that happens I will try to let you know, I can't promise anything. 

I will delete the book (or a specific chapter) if someone in it doesn't want to be in it. If one of the guys gives any indication that they are uncomfortable with fanfic I WILL take it down IMMEDIATELY. If someone I don't want to read the book reads it I will most likely also delete it. 

If you have any idea comment them here. I will try to read them, when I have time, and I will give credits for any idea that isn't mine. 

If there is a chapter with smut I will let you know. But there probably won't be, as I am currently not comfortable writing it. 

Don't force the ship on anyone, especially the boys. I don't ship them IRL, but I ship their online personas, and I think they have an amazing friendship!

Well here goes nothing!