10 - The end of the view

"Mmm..." I moaned as John's lips traveled my body. He kissed my sweet spot and I felt an electrifying shiver of pleasure that I have always craved.

"That's it, babe. Touch me there... ugh fuck!" My voice bounced throughout the room and John sucked deeper until his nose touched the bottom of my stomach. His hands were fiddling with my clean-shaven balls and I was pulling his hair slightly in satisfaction as I felt my tip touch his uvula. "Oh god..." I sensed that I was gonna cum soon so I pulled his head and led it back to my lips as I kissed him erotically, rolling our bodies over so I was laying on top of him.

He moaned and I saw his eyes rolled to the back of his head when I started grinding on his hard cock, making sure that he feels the pre-cum that has been dripping from my tip.

He was squeezing my arm as I bounced on to him, purposely letting him feel my hole and he was pushing my hips down, feeling his desire and anticipation to slide in his throbbing cock to my awaiting hole. I sloppily kissed his lips, going sideways until I reached his ear and I whispered sexily. "Prep me.."

He wasted no time as his hand squeezed the cheeks of my ass, slowly going inside to find my hole, and I laid my chest to his and pushed my bum up in the air to give him more access.

One finger was slowly pushed inside and I whimpered a little bit. "Hurts babe." I bit my lower lip and he removed his finger and gave it a lick. "I want to taste you..." Fuck. His bedroom voice is so sexy and I wanted to offer my whole body to him right now. I moved my body and laid with my elbows and knees on the bed as he started sucking the thin skin on my hips and the small of my back.

I gasped when he started nipping the skin on my ass cheeks then licked the spots he created. I crumpled the bedsheets as I moaned in pain and desire. The sensation it was giving me was absolutely alluring.

Without warning, he pressed his tongue in the middle of my hole and I screamed in overwhelming pleasure. "More babe... p-please." I breathe as I pushed my hole more towards his tongue and he squeezed my hips, continuing to torture me with his slow movements.

"God... I want to feel you." And his finger passed through and he pushed it inside, sliding it in and out to ease me in. "Oh John..." I squealed as he pushed in two fingers, scissoring his way inside to loosen my tight hole and I rubbed it against him as I desire for a more deeper experience.

He reached out for the bottle of lube at the bedside table and kneaded the gel on his cock and my hole as he teased me with his tip. He reached out to my face and kissed me gently as he started entering me. I moaned in pleasure and kissed him back, then he thrusted my ass with a mix of love and lust.

"I'm almost... almost there." I breathed and he stroked me as he pounded into my prostate making me cum faster and my cock twitched as I came all over the bed. He pulled out and rolled me over so my back was laying on the bed and he spread my legs as wide as he could and entered me, inhaling sharply as I felt his cock finding his way toward my prostate again.

He pounded inside me faster and deeper until he reached his climax and moaned loudly, filling me up with his sweet cum. He went and kissed my lips, sucking and biting it down as he panted. He noticed my hardness and he kissed his way towards my throbbing cock, sucking it like his life depended on it. My body tensed as I felt another pressure on the bottom of my stomach as I orgasm and he swallowed my release.

He kissed my shaking knees as I went back to reality, then he went up and spooned me. He was giving me little kisses on the neck and it was tickling me so I giggled and he giggled with me. "Stay with me tonight, please?" I said as I pressed my cheeks on his chest. He hummed and pulled me up to clean ourselves in the loo.