17 - I try and mend the broken pieces

Roger ends his nights crying over our baby so he usually wakes up with red and puffy eyes along with a pounding headache. I didn't try to stop him from doing so because I understand that he needs to grieve for the loss of our would've been child, so I just usually spoon him tightly until his breathing slows down and fall asleep.

I've been trying my best to cheer him up during the morning. I order us his favorite meals, and if I can find a bakeshop nearby the hotel we were currently staying at, then I'll buy him his favorite muffins.

He's been struggling, but I can see how he is trying to pull himself out of his misery. It's not easy to move on from a situation like that and I totally understand if he needed more time to cry over it.

This morning was our last morning in the States because we would be flying back to London directly after the show so I packed my suitcase while Roger was asleep.

"Good morning." I looked up and saw his smile. I stood up from the floor and went to him, kissing him directly on the lips. "How was your sleep, love?" I asked. "It was good, to be honest." He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my lips deeper.

I laid him down and kissed my way down to his neck, placing soft marks on it as I caressed his chest down to the bottom of his stomach. My hands gently unbuttoned his pajamas, revealing his smooth body.

My lips placed gentle kisses on his skin, sucking it softly until I heard his moans - obviously asking for more. My fingers fiddled around the waistband of his pajama pants and I pulled it down, revealing his hard, throbbing cock.

I pulled my pants down as well and straddled on top of him, grinding our cocks against each other as we dripped of our own pre-cum. Roger was moaning quietly as placed my hand over his ass and pinched it hard.

My fingers stroked his hole, teasing it for a bit, then I heard his soft whimpers. "Am I going too rough?" I whispered and wiped his cheeks. He shook his head and looked at me with gloomy eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm not ready to have sex yet. I thought I am but no. Not yet." He buried his face on my chest and hugged me tight.

"Don't apologize. I understand what you're going through, love." I pulled him away and kissed his lips softly, then I tugged the duvet and covered our naked bodies as we laid down.

My arms were around his waist and I was breathing in his neck as he held my arm tighter so I can be closer to him. "I love you so much, babe. Just give me more time. I'm sorry if I disappointed you." He turned to me and kissed me one more time.

"That's fine, love. Don't cry, okay? I love you." I hugged him tighter and he hummed. We snuggled with each other, finding comfort in each other's warmth, and just being contented with being in each other's arms.

"I'm so lucky that you're with me, did you know that?" Roger said softly and a smile formed on my lips. "Why's that?" I asked as he scooted to me closer, pulling up the duvet over his shoulders.

"I don't think I can find another person as understanding and as loving as you are." He said and he looked up at me. "And I love you for that." My smile grew wider at his words and gave him a small kiss on his forehead. "I'm lucky that I have you too."

I pulled away from our snuggle and stood up, calling room service for breakfast then passed him a housecoat but he left it on the bed. It was getting a little colder as it got closer to Christmas and I get chilly easily so I always turn up the heater and wear a thick housecoat.

Roger, on the other hand, gets sweaty as soon as hot air touched his skin and he said he doesn't want me getting all cold and all so as a compromise... he walks around naked, like what he's doing right now.