Part II: Whisked Away

"So it was unexpected. But yet a meant to be."

"She drew me in like a moth to a flame, and now I'd be sure the flame burned her."

~Arion Redil

"She makes me crave her like no other. She's a mystery I don't want leaving me."

"I didn't allow it. But I wasn't left a choice either. All right though. I'll see how long I can stay away from her. Something tells me it won't be long."

~Damien Safford

"She's weak. She's frail. She's human. But then she's sharp. She's smart. She's an actress."

"We were all about to learn how good a liar she could be as well and how well the upcoming events were going to leave me rattled."

~Lucien Walder

"It was planned. Nothing wasn't calculated. This game was about to be a level up. It was time. And my part would soon be done."

~Queen Kesla Safford

"Cara was the name she went by and I would stay by her side. A new territory. New memories. But would it help us after all?"

~Seraphima Redil

"One who wore the General's ring and one who held the attention of royals. That's who I was. But I wondered why."

"A darkness was looming and I could feel it in my bones. Just the way I could feel the pull to those I locked eyes with and remained captive with invisible chains."

"It was time to do some investigation. Because I wasn't about to be shrouded in secretive darkness and mysteries."

"I was my own player. And anyone who would try to play me instead, would be in for a big surprise."

"Because I don't forget my morals so easily: Give them power enough to fool them, but never enough to lose yourself."

"Yet inexplicably I knew I'd given some people more power over me than I would've liked."

"No worries though. I knew I wasn't ordinary."

" And I'd be stupid if I didn't use that to my advantage."

~Cara Arnell