《ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴜʏs, ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ√》

Credit to drarrywishes on instagram and tumblr. Check out her post if you are a top Harry addict like me.

Anyway, i hope all of you will leave top!draco memes account so I can use and give credit for them to write.

It was just another casual morning, without students or teachers dying at Hogwarts

It was just another casual morning, without students or teachers dying at Hogwarts. The people of the four tables chatted harmoniously. Some people of different houses can be seen sitting in different tables. The Gryffindor is in a terrible mood as Ginny Weasley has come out to be a Lesbian and currently dating Luna Lovegood, whilst many people thought she was dating Harry Potter, the-boy-who-won't-fucking-die.

The Ravenclaws, on the other hand argued with Luna for continue to dating with Ginny Weasley knowing she was dating Harry Potter at the moment. Truthly, both Ginny and Luna have explained that Harry and Ginny broke up after Dumbledore's death, and since then Ginny have questioned her sexuality (to be honest it was since Luna has been closer with her). She even explained to Ron, the kiss on Harry's birthday is too prove her sexuality. But many Ravenclaws thought the two were just lying, and  Ginny did cheat on Harry with Luna.

The Hufflepuff on the other hand, were happy with the two dating and tried to understand fully of the situation. Many of them even created ship names and flower crowns for Ginny and Luna. The Hufflepuff even let them enter their common room to explain they're dating situation and nod excitedly to listen to their stories about finding out they're sexuality. 

The Slytherins on the other hand.

"Guys, Haven't you heard Ginny Weasley is a Lesbian and currently dating Luna Lovegood." Pansy Parkinson whisper-shout at the Slytherin table.

"Well, that's a great news. Another person coming out of the closet." Theodore Nott said, looking at Draco at the second sentence that escapes his lips.

"Too bad, though. She's pretty hot, when I heard she broke up with Potter in sixth year, I thought I have a chance with her." Blaise said as he lazily cut the pancakes on his plate.

"Do you think Potter is that bad as a boyfriend? Making girls bend?" Daphne said interrupting the three of them.

"What do you mean, it's Potter's fault?" Goyle said his eyes glaring at Daphne, "It should have been the other ways." Goyle continued. 

"Well, I mean first Cho Chang. Now, Weasley is bend. He must be that terrible as a boyfriend." Daphne said.

"What other ways?" Pansy said, looking at Greggory weirdly.

"Him making guys bend for him." Greggory said, chuckling as he have heard a couple of times how many males around the dorms want to blow him like a candle.

"Goyle, don't tell me your bend for fucking Potter?" Draco snapped at Goyle. His pale face, unusually red.

"Gee, calm down, Draco. Already blood purist, fascist and sexist, don't tell me your homophobic too." Pansy said in a very disappointed tone at her friend.

"I am not." Draco retorted at Pansy.

"Draco, I don't care if you're going to hate me because I'm gay. But, I'll happily gave a blow job at Potter. I'll let him fuck me even." Greggory said as he look at Draco's annoyed face.

"Make that two." Blaise continued.

"Make it three." Theo answered.

"I'm not homophobic." Draco said again. Pinning his point at his friends.

"Sure you're not." Daphne replied, boringly as she continue to finish her food.

"It's true, I just don't date guys." Draco replied back, putting his arms around his chest.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late." Harry Potter walked in, his usual messy mop of black hair is still messy but make him look much more shaggable. He wore his Gryffindor uniform, perfectly like a real student unlike how he dress up in the past. He stepped in as he greets every students who says 'hi' to him even gave a slight nod at all of them.

"I was up all night, because of Charms homework." Harry sighs as He went to take a seat next to Ron and play with his already messy hair already.

"I marry them. I mean him." Draco blurted out, cheeks growing red as he realized he might have said it way too loud.  The students were wooing as Draco said it.

"Maybe, ask me another two or three years again?" Harry replied easily, a genuine smile at his face. Loud cheers could be heard as the Professors in the back smirk at them.

Draco gasped and quickly ran out of the room.

"I think you broke him, Potter." Pansy said at him.

"Tell him it was unintentional," said Harry, "Also, Parkinson tell him the offer is still on if he wants to." Harry said again, as he take a seat.

"Okay, then Potter," said Pansy walking out of the room.

"DRACO, DRACO, YOUR MAN SAID THE OFFER STILL STAND IF YOU WANT TO." Pansy shouts at Draco as she chased after him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PANSY!" A loud shout could be heard from outside of the great hall.

The end

The end