『 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘nツ 』

Hi, it's me again.

I hope you enjoy this chapter while I continue to work on the second part of IDDY

Harry was sitting by himself in the middle of the Dining Hall. Ron and Hermione was piling up their food. Harry was grabbing his usual breakfast menu when Draco steps in, glaring at everyone who looks at his way. Harry look up to meet his grey gaze. He quickly broke the eye contact and continue to eat his breakfast. This wouldn't do, Draco said in his mind.

Draco starts walking inside. Passing through the students like a professional model in the middle of a Fashion Show. He even gave a smirk at several girls as he passed by. Giving scoffs and gave a slight push at Neville. He make his way in his Slytherin robes glory to the Gryffindor table. Standing near the-boy-who-lived-he-have-claimed-to-hate-too-many-times. Whispers and chatters starts to roam around the students. Harry gave a bored look at Draco as he just took a bite of his toast and bite it and proceed to stare at his friends, and a smiling Ginny Weasley sitting next to her brother. Draco felt jealousy starts to burn in his gut.

"Potter!"

"What?"

"I want to sit next to you." He said as he put his nose high and put his hands over at his chest.

"Then, sit." Harry said boringly, still chewing his toast. Hermione and Ron was looking at Draco weirdly who sits at Gryffindor table. Is this a new way of house unity? Draco quickly take the empty seat next to Harry. Sitting so closely their shoulders and thighs were brushing—touching so closely againts each other.

Draco piled up his food and take a few bites of it. The amount of food that he and Ron eat shows quite a big difference. 

"How do you survive eating your food at that amount, Malfoy?" Ask Ron who eyed the amount of food in Draco's plate.

"How do you survive eating your food at that amount." Draco spits out bitterly, pointing at the mountain of food in Ron's plate.

"First of all, I'm hungry and there is no way you survive with that amount of food." Said Ron again pointing at the three toast, regular amount of scrambled egg, two sausages, and two bacon in Draco's plate.

"The amount of food I eat is not your problem, Weasel." Draco snap as Harry glared at him.

Hermione gave a slap at Ron's shoulder to leave him alone. Draco is finally left alone sitting next to Harry. But, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny kept on throwing glares at him.

"What are you looking at?" Draco snapped at Hermione, Ron, and Ginny who's looking at him.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" Ron snapped back.

"Finally! asking that question after arguing the amount of food I'm eating."!Draco said as he lean in hands on the table.

"Just answer the damn question, Malfoy." Ginny snapped at him. Eyes looking at Draco with intense dislike.