𝚃 𝚑 𝚎 ∙ 𝚂 𝚌 𝚛 𝚎 𝚊 𝚖 𝚒 𝚗 𝚐

Disclaimer= All Harry Potter characters belong to Pomona Sprout. only borrow the brilliant characters that she make. Cause if i own it i'll make sure drarry is endgame. 

Happy Reading.

Harry and Draco have both stay at the Malfoy Manor for their holiday before their official third honeymoon

Harry and Draco have both stay at the Malfoy Manor for their holiday before their official third honeymoon. They have been in a relationship ever since the war has ended. Two years after graduating the two have choose to take their relationship to a whole new level. They have been married for a year and a half.

Narcissa wakes up first before Lucius. She chose to check on her son. Narcissa opens the door both were sleeping peacefully. Naked. Due to their late night activities. She smiled as her only son sleeping in his husband's embrace. He looks calm and happy with him. She realise that allowing Harry and Draco to marry each other is the best choice both she and Lucius have made. She quickly close the door, letting the two sleep for a couple more minutes before breakfast.

She wake up some of the house elves to make breakfast for them. She went back to her room and wake Lucius. Lucius groaned "What time is it?" He ask as he try to get a hairtie. "7.30" She replied as she opens the curtains. Lazily, Lucius put his hair in a messy bun. Narcissa giggled. "What?" Lucius said as he sit up grab his robe and went to the dining room.

When Narcissa walks in Lucius was sitting reading some Daily Prophet and drinking coffee. "What's today's news?" Narcissa was grabbing her toast and taking some jam.

"Some bullshit about my son giving Harry Potter a love potion. So, Saint Potter can fall in love with a death eater scum." He said as he rolled his eyes as he emphasize the word son. "My son was a great man. I'm the one who make him do all of those bad choices. How many times do I have to explain that? Besides I have tried to change for the better. That imbecile Rita Skeeter." He nagged at Narcissa at how Rita annoy him to the underworld.

"Calm down, Love." She said as she giggled at her husbands behaviour. Lucius have acted less of how a Malfoy should act after the trial. Lucius rolled his eyes as he take a sip of his coffee.

"Okay, I have to ask. Am I the only one who heard Draco last night?" She said as Lucius stiffens and choke from his bitter coffee.

After a few minutes. His memories from last night pass by. He was working on his office when he heard his son and Potter's last night sheanigans. "I.... er... Heard them too." He look down at his coffee. He could swear Narcissa gave him a suprised face.

The growing silent grow for a few couple minutes until Lucius said "He gets the screaming from you." He said giving her a smirk.

Narcissa bitch-slapped him as he groans. "Cissa, I'm sorry." He said as he winced from the Narcissa's slap.

"Father, Mother. Is everything okay. I heard Father said sorry. Is there gonna be a zombie apocalypse next. Or are you two gonna divorce? Because if you are. Bad timing Mother, you should have divorce him when he join Voldy-Moldy-Warts." Draco looks at his parents and sitting down near his father.

"What the hell is a zombie apocalypse?!" Lucius said as his face grown in confusion. "Where's Harry, Draco?" She looks at her son. "Getting dressed." He replied shortly looking at his father.

"First of all. What the hell is a zombie apocalypse. And also his name is Voldemort not Voldy-Moldy if he's alive you'll be murdered on sight calling him that." Lucius said glaring at his son.

"Didn't you call him the 'Dark Lord', Father. Besides, I won't be murdered because The-boy-who-lived-too-many-times is my husband." He replied giving a mocking tone on the dark lord thing.

"Ah, yes. Of course your husband is the Famous Harry Potter who can't go to the bookshop without making the front page." He mocked back smirking at his son. "Also, I have learn from my son-in-law to call him Voldemort since as Potter said it he's a 'piece of trash for a Slytherin' I will have to agree. I hate the way he break my wand like it was nothing. How dare he? I am Lucius Malfoy." He said continue nagging.

"I don't need you to be a drama queen in the morning, Father. Somehow I miss the old you who always tell me my choices." Draco took a bite giving his father an icy glare.

"Well, if it was the old me you wouldn't be marrying your husband." He said as he give back his son's icy glare.

"Good morning Draco, Father Lucius, and Mom. What's with all the glaring?" Harry said as he smiled and sitting next to Draco.

"Had a great night, son?" Lucius ask Harry as Harry's cheeks redden and Draco look shocked.

"Usual Father and Son brawling." Narcissa said sipping his tea.  

"Well, we should finish breakfast. It's about time to take care of my peacocks." Lucius said as he take a bit of his toast. Narcissa finishes first, Draco second, then Lucius, Harry was the last to finish his breakfast.

The four walk to gigantic backyard to see the peacocks. "My precious ones." Narcissa said as she gave them food. Draco was giving them too doing some mother and son bonding that they never do.

Lucius walks towards the two bringing more food for the peacocks when he pats Harry's shoulder. "Next time cast silencing charm." He said as he walks towards Draco and Narcissa.

He whispers something to Draco and Draco quickly grew red and running towards Harry. "I THOUGHT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSED TO CAST IT POTTER!" He spat as Harry ran for his life. "I'm sorry. I forgot it." They both continue to ran.

"You embarrassed me in front of my parents, Potter." He jumped towards Harry as he and Harry falls tangled with each other. Their brawling continued.

"Should we stop them?" She looks at Lucius. "No, Draco just gonna tell me about how annoying he is for two hours and then they made up." He said as he gave a pat to the his favorite pet.

"Okay, then."

-End

-End