𝓒 𝓪 𝓹 𝓾 𝓽 ∙ 𝓓 𝓻 𝓪 𝓬 𝓸 𝓷 𝓲 𝓼

5th year AU where the Gryffindor Common Room's password is "Caput Draconis" and Draco who's spying on Harry feels overwhelmed by the way he said it.

"Are you done with the paper, Mr

"Are you done with the paper, Mr. Potter?" Umbridge ask as she take another sip of her tea. Harry didn't answer her, and instead he continue writing with his bloodied hand. The sentence 'i must not tell lies' bleed through the parchment. Harry tries to endure the aches and pain of his hand as he finishes the parchment written with 'i must not tell lies' written in blood. His blood.

"Can I go now?" Harry ask rudely, clearly showing his dislike with this pink toad of a human being. "I'll keep my manners if i were you, Mr. Potter." She said as she glared at him. "Have a good day, Professor." Harry spat clearly pissed at her. His green eyes filled with anger.

"Mr. Malfoy, I might need you to spy on Mr. Potter. We need to know where Mr. Potter and his friends train." She said as she gave Draco a fake smile. "Certainly, Professor." He replied with the same amount of fakeness.

"Mr. Crabbe and Goyle, Ms. Parkinson i might need you to follow Ms. Chang who seems to be close with Mr. Potter." She said as she excuse all of them.

'I can't believe I have to follow whatever this wretched witch wants,' Thought Draco as he tried to keep a safe distance with Potter. He was using an invisibility potion so he could easily follow him without anyone finding out. He kept on seeing Potter looking back to where he stand. 'Does he have a magical glasses like Moody? Can he see me?' Draco thought as worry and fear wash over him. He kept walking behind him, as he got closer with Harry. He could hear soft mutters of 'stupid Umbridge' 'why is no one planning to kill her yet' 'such a kill joy' and different profanities coming out from Harry's mouth.

'Should I note this?' Draco thought 'he's right anyway, it's nice to stalk and get closer with him. I can smell his cologne. He smells like Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Cucumbers.'  He thought as he continue to follow his steps. Suddenly, in the corner of his eyes he could see the Weaslette walking towards Harry.

"Harry, where were you?" She said as she stands up, dangerously near him. "Umbridge." He replied bluntly as he walks away. Only to be stopped by Weaslette grabbing his arm. "I'm worried." She said as she looks at him with those eyes. "I'm fine." Harry said as he looks annoyed. "Want to go to the library? I haven't finish some of my essay." She said as she looks at him with hopeful eyes. "Well, I've done all my essays." He said as he let go of her grip. "Oh, well I guess I better get going." She said as she gave a small kiss at Harry's cheek. She walks away to the library as Harry continue to walk.

'HOW DARE THAT STUPID BITCH?!' He thought, disgusted by what he saw. He should have been getting some information about Potter and his stupid friends, not to see Potter make out with Weaslette.

Harry climbed up the stairs as he reach the painting, Draco behind him by a few inches. "Harry, would you hear my singing?" The woman in the portrait said.