𝙵 𝚞 𝚌 𝚔 ∙ 𝙼 𝚊 𝚕 𝚏 𝚘 𝚢

You probably has seen this headcannon a couple times tbh.

Yall this is an X reader because I feel like maybe I should make this for a reason and you guys know the basic y/n is your name. y/p is your pronouns. y/h/c is your hair color.

"Ron, have you got any idea about where are we going to have a meeting with the 'Fuck Malfoy' group," said Ginny as she take the empty seat next to Harry

"Ron, have you got any idea about where are we going to have a meeting with the 'Fuck Malfoy' group," said Ginny as she take the empty seat next to Harry. "What are you talking about?" Harry said as he take a bite of the toast. Why would Hogwarts have a group that want to fuck Malfoy? And how to join them?, thought Harry as he still looking at his breakfast and take another small bite of his toast. He eyed Ginny who look at her brother, clearly irritated by him not telling Harry this.

"The 'Fuck Malfoy' group, has none of you told him about it," said Ginny glaring at Hermione and Ron who obviously avoided her gaze, "Since you lovebirds is not telling him about it, I'm going to tell him about it. But then again I can't really explain to you all the details, you know what Harry we're probably going to have a meeting in the afternoon. I'm guessing you're joining?" Ginny said as she look to see Harry's expression. I can't believe Gryffindors and Ravenclaws has the hots for Draco Malfoy, thought Harry as he look at the Slytherin table. Harry gave a nod at Ginny curiosity filled him to wonder how much people want to be with Malfoy.

Malfoy was eyeing and smirking at him, as he take a bite of the sausage in his fork. Weird, usually Malfoy only eat a toast and a green apple. He never wanted to eat some sausage, eggs, and toast in the morning. Draco is still eyeing him, and gave him a sly wink as Pansy and Blaise laugh their heads off. He feels himself grew red as he finish his breakfast early and went to his class. Nott and Goyle were pointing and copying Harry's look to the Slytherin table.

The day went on quickly as Harry's last class would be shared with Slytherin. As he step into the room, he could see Draco sitting with Blaise at his usual table. He seat next to his usual seat with Ron. The seat was still empty because he, Ginny, and Hermione still have to talk about something about the group meeting in the afternoon around an hour or two after class hours. He sighs as he imagined how many people would actually be there.

Draco was still talking with his friends giggling and laughing as they joke about something. They're probably just talking about some usual dark jokes as usual. Pansy was the one telling them now, she was already talking in low tone and whispered the last part as the Slytherin was laughing their heads off again. Harry tried to ignore the laugh, but for all he know those Slytherin could have been gossiping about him and talking about some rumors they heard from the nosy Gryffindor girls who spread rumors about Harry bedding someone.

But then again, the Slytherins could have been sharing each other some random dark jokes they thought about. He have heard from other houses about how basically dark humor has been a daily jokes for Slytherins. He have of course have thought about how Slytherin probably share a single braincell and Malfoy's the one who have the other 99. Just then, Nott was whispering something again and suddenly he hit the table quite loud and the Slytherins roared with laughter. Slytherins and their eternal love for dark humour.