《ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇ ♔》

"You think you're funny, right?" Harry let out as he reply to the other voice of the line

"You think you're funny, right?" Harry let out as he reply to the other voice of the line. The shouts of the people in the club, muffled by the horribly loud dance song.

Calling me drunk when it's too late at night

"Stop, calling me at night, Malfoy. We broke up, get over it." Harry replied sitting up, staring at his messy bookshelf he haven't exactly sorted.

"No, we didn't." Draco slurred out, clearly drunk due to all the alcohol he drank.

Telling me truths that you know all are lies

"We did," said Harry again, "Remember we were at lunch and you said 'Potter, let's break up' did you forget about it?" He said again, he's too tired to argue with him.

"You know I love you very much, Harry." Draco said again, suddenly feminine voice could be heard and a loud peck was suddenly heard from the other line.

"...."

Harry quickly hang up and let his 'boyfriend' have a make out session with the local whores there.

Yeah, you think you're funny, right? (What?)

"Harry!" An oddly familiar voice shout out as a pair of feet quickly ran to catch up on Harry.

"Shit! Not again." Harry said as he quickly ran to his first class, he was glad it was Wednesday. Which means it was Professor Lupin's class and Draco wouldn't dare take a step near Professor Lupin. Sirius has came to the manor and will put his genital on a skewer for cheating on his godson, with Remus on the side threatening him that he will reveal all of his cheating methods to his parents.

You think you're super sly

"Hey, Harry," said Draco usual flirting voice as he take a seat next to him.

He forgot he have Chemistry for the last class along with Draco.

"That's my seat!" Said Ernie MacMillan's iritatted voice as he point at the seat Draco is sitting on it.

"Not anymore." Draco said glaring at him.

"It has been my seat since the first day of this semester. You're seat is next to Nott." Ernie point at Theodore Nott sitting alone.

"Don't care I want to sit with my Boyfriend." Draco said as he put his arm around Harry. Harry shook his body, trying to let Draco's arm around him to slip.

"You broke up with Harry because you're to busy sucking face with Astoria." Said Hannah.

Flirting with them but telling me you're mine

"I wouldn't call them face sucking. But, maybe wanna try it with me sometimes?" Said Draco again, as Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Get off the seat, Malfoy. Go back to dear Theo." Harry said, trying to make Draco take his seat.