「𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓」

credit to drarry wishes on instagram and tumblr.

Draco Malfoy is a very intricate person

Draco Malfoy is a very intricate person. He would do and ask for such complex and harsh tasks for his daily request. Pleasing him is a very hard thing to do, not to mention his overly sumptues needs. But here are some of the easiest way to take care of Draco Malfoy.

1. Give Attention

Harry is finishing his Auror reports for last nights raid when he have to wake up at midnight and went to the situated place there. He left the house as Draco complains in the room, about how the Aurors just called his husband instead of someone else when it comes to major raids.

Harry sighs as he pinched his nose and drop his glasses. He haven't got enough sleep last night, and he have to go to the Auror department at 8. It was lucky that Shacklebolt let him went home at around 6 with the memo of finishing his reports and send them in tomorrow. He was drinking his tea when he heard a shout from the living room.

"POTTER WHERE IS YOUR DAMN CREDIT CARD?"

"It's in my wallet. Why are you looking for it?" Said Harry, before questioning him again. Draco isn't that much of a great cook (the last time he tried to do so, the house almost got burned down) that's why Harry cooks. But, due to the day he experienced, both agreed to order some pizza and call it a day.

"I NEED IT TO SHOP!" Shout Draco as he step into Harry's office while using his usual going out attire.

"For groceries? I thought we agreed on buying pizza and some side snacks or something." Harry ask again, as he pulled out his wallet and his credit card and giving to Draco.

"No, I need to shop some new coat or two from Dior." Said Draco as he held his face high. Clearly avoiding Harry's gaze.

"But you promised to shop only for the whole week after pay day." Said Harry again, remembering the deal they both shared.

"You seems to be busy with your reports than giving me attention," Draco quickly snapped back at him. Still avoiding his gaze.

"Listen, baby I'm so sorry but I need to finish the report and then I'll give you all the attention you need."

"I need it now!" Said Draco glaring at Harry, crossing his hands on his chest.

"What about this, I'll order some pizza and you wait here while I finish the reports then after the pizza is here we can eat dinner while watching some movies?" Harry quickly suggested. An angry Draco Malfoy is simply something he must avoid.

"Fine," he said slumping down, "But only after the pizza arrives in if you continue your paperworks after dinner, I'll cut Shacklebolt off for overworking you." Said Draco again, glaring at his way before walked out of the room.

"I'll assure you, Darling, you are the one who actually overworks me." Harry said in a teasing manner.

2. Feed Him