𝚃𝙼𝙸∙ 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘

Draco was awake in his bed, it was still 5AM and Draco's up thanks to the nightmare he just got

Draco was awake in his bed, it was still 5AM and Draco's up thanks to the nightmare he just got. He was still pretty much traumatized by the dream that he can't go to sleep again. He shivers as he remembered the dream he just have. It felt so real for him, too real.

Draco gripped the velvet covers that kept him warm. He was disappointed at himself. He tried to think about everything that can brought him some sleep. He turned to his side and see the direction at his bookshelf.

He finally chose to stand up and walk towards the large bookshelf. He bent down to reach the behind of the bottom shelf. Opening one of his private journal, the journal was hidden. Inside it he took out his private collection moving pictures of 'The Boy Who Lived', there was many different pictures of him. Some even was taken privately by Draco.

Oh, to have Harry Potter to yourself, he thought.

He finally chose to see all the moving pictures that Ginny Weasley can only dream about(because some was very provocative and only some boys that can captured it) without realizing the time passed as Draco examined every picture he have on Harry Potter. The sun was shining as Draco waved his wand to open the curtains. He groans and heard shuffling of probably one of the house elves.

"Master Draco, breakfast is served." Said the house elf, as he snapped his fingers and more house elf appear and went to tidy Draco's room. Draco walked out of his room and went to the table. He saw his father sitting there drinking his coffee, his mother was nowhere to be seen. He slumply walk towards the seat next to his Father's side.

"I hate Potter so much father!!," said Draco as he grab his toast.

Lucius let out a sigh, and continue to to read his newspaper and listen to another rant about Harry Potter by his heir.

"I hate that he's better than me at Quidditch," he said as Lucius nod at him,

"I hate the way he ignore me," said Draco as he reach towards the glass of milk,

"I hate the way he's always on my mind and I can't focus on things because of his lips are so kissable and that it would look good around my di-"

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY." Lucius snapped at his son, almost choking on air as he did so. His heir talking about getting an oral from Harry Potter is quite an uncomfortable image he truly did not want.

"What? What did I say?" Draco said as he eyed his father. "Don't cut me off, father." Draco snapped at his father after chewing his toast.

"You were talking about how Potter's lips would look good around your genital. Of course I have to cut you off." His father snapped back at him.

"Well, I hate to say but that is a fact. His red lips would look good wrapped around my little dragon and Merlin, I can see how Harry would suck on my little dragon." Draco said as he suddenly blushed and let out a sensual smirk as he take another bite of his toast.

"NARCISSA? HELP ME." Lucius screamed out and sprint towards his wife, who is currently taking care of her flowers in the greenhouse.

"Pfft, he kept on running everytime I rant about Potter. Tell me Libby, did I lie about Potter?" He ask the house elf.

"Libby have no idea, Master." the house elf said as she quickly excused himself.

"MERLIN, To whom should I rant about Potter?" Draco groaned out quickly finishing his breakfast and walk back towards his room.

-End

-End