A m o r t e n t i a

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Ginny Weasley. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make.

8th year AU when Slughorn made the students smells the amortentia potion at one of his class.

This chap might be kinda long and have a lot of things before Drarry happens but enjoy.

It was a beautiful monday morning at Hogwarts

It was a beautiful monday morning at Hogwarts. Draco, Blaise, and Pansy could be seen running towards the potions class with Professor Slughorn. The trio has been late due to being disracted while eating breakfast. The three has been arguing about admitting their dying love to their other half. Walking in the room, the trio receive stares and glares from the 8th years given by mostly Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

The three have apologized for their behaviour to the other houses but only the Gryffindors that accept their apology with the help of the The Golden Trio. But alas many people still judge them. Seeing the stuff they did it would be quite hard for people to forgive them. Pansy told the other Slytherins to sacrifice Harry to Voldemort (which she regretted and apologized at Harry and Harry forgiving her so then she gave him a big bear hug yelling "you're the kindest people I have met Potter" and letting go due to Draco's glare at her). Blaise who help Draco to catch Harry along with Crabbe and Goyle. Draco Malfoy with the worst reputation. Marked as a Death Eater, Harry's ex-enemy, also tried to kill Dumbledore, not to mention trying to catch Harry in the Room of Requirements.

"Come on now, We don't have all day. 5 points from Slytherin." Slughorn said looking at them with a straight face. Disappointed by the students from his house. The three take their respective seats. The students continue to study. Their topic is the Amortentia potion. They have study this in 6th year only this time Slughorn wanted the students to smell them.

"Now, I want some of you to smell the Potion before making them." The old professor said as he opened the cauldron filled with the Amortentia. He glanced at the students seeing as no one steps in to try and smell them.

This whole room smells like Potter, Draco thought.

"Harry, my boy why don't you try" He said obviously favoritizing Harry. It's not a lie that Slughorn favours the popular students. "S-sir. I don't think it's a good idea" he said avoiding the girls gaze obviously uncomfortable. "You're next after Ms. Granger." Slughorn said.

Hermione quickly stands up and take a whiff of the potion. "I smell Raspberries, Rose tea, and Jasmine scented candles." she said in a low tone as she walk back to her seat.

Blaise and Draco looks at each other. Pansy love raspberries and rose tea with all her heart. Pansy's dorm smells like Jasmine thanks to her addiction with scented candles.

Harry quietly walk towards the the cauldron. Everyone patiently waiting. They want to know who's the lucky girl The Chosen One fancies. He take a quick whiff and looked unsure of what he smells.