𝘿 𝙧 𝙪 𝙣 𝙠 ∙ 𝘿 𝙧 𝙖 𝙘 𝙤

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Draco Malfoy. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make.

𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂

After another succesful Auror mission

After another succesful Auror mission. The Gryffindor and Slytherin trio celebrated their success by drinking the night away. Since most of them are couples they all drink like it's their last. Harry, Ron, Blaise, and Dean being sober. Seamus, Draco, and Luna being dead drunk. Pansy and Hermione being a little tipsy. Hermione fight the urge to puke because of her low alcohol tolerance.

They all agreed to continue celebrating their night at Grimmauld Palace. Hermione can't hold the urge to puke, so she stayed behind as her friends apparated first. After feeling a lot better, she went out of the pub to an apparating spot to Grimmauld Palace. When she arrive, she found Ron, Blaise, Dean, and Seamus sitting on their couch. Pansy standing sipping a glass of red wine, and Draco crying uncontrollable while pointing at his and Harry's wedding picture. Harry trying to calm him down, clearly unsuccessful as Draco continues to cry, whine, and complain.

"Why is Draco crying on the floor?" She ask Pansy who look like in a better state.

"He's drunk." She said giving a unreadable expression to look at Draco who's still crying uncontrollably. "It's still better then when we were in Hogwarts. He used to whine about Potter all the time. 'Pansy why won't Potter fuck me' 'Pansy, Potter's arse looks hot in his quidditch uniform.' 'Pansy, I saw Potter bent down to get his wand. His arse looks wonderful.' And all that bullshit about Potter." She rolls her eyes.

"And?"

"He saw a picture of Harry's husband." She said giving a facepalm at her bestfriend.

"But, he's Harry's husband." Hermione said confused why would Draco cried at a picture at him.

"I know." She groaned as Draco continue to wail out of Disapointment.

"Who the fuck did you marry, Potter?!" Draco slurred obviously drunk enough to not even notice himself.

"I didn't know you had a thing for blond, Potter?" He continued still in the ground pointing at his smiling picture.

"Why do you like this blond ninny." He said pointing at his picture again. "He looks like a fucking twink. Fuck your husband, Potter. Come on, Potter hit me up." Draco point his middle finger at his picture.

"I can do so much better than him, Potter." He said as he look at Harry lustfully and licking his lips.

"Draco, stop." Harry said facepalming at his husband and hugging him.

"I know you love me, Potter." He tried to hug him back but he falls back. "Where's your husband? I want to brag about how i got you wrapped on my finger." He said as he get up and tried to wrap his hands around Harry's neck.

"Why am I even friends with him?" Blaise said giving up and let out a chuckle. Ron and Seamus grinning at his words. Dean leaning on the sofa probably trying to find a great position to sleep.

"Don't forget about protection, Draco. Potter." Pansy said as she smirks at him.

"Get out, Parkinson." Draco give her a shoo motion at Pansy childishly. "I'm trying to fuck someone's husband." He slurred as he pulled Harry to their bedroom.

"He's an idiot." Hermione said giggling at her best friends husband.

"You're lucky you don't know him since Hogwarts year." Blaise said drinking another bottle of Firewhiskey.

'Ahh- Potter. Fuck me hard until your husband can hear you.'

"SILENCING CHARM EXIST FOR A REASON." They all exclaimed.

'Fuck off.' They heard from the bedroom as the bed starts to creaking.

-End

-End