halloween in may ig

Transfiguration class were never as boring as their continuing eight year

Transfiguration class were never as boring as their continuing eight year. Headmistress McGonagall seems to be so confident in teaching all the eight years everything that was probably left behind due to the Death Eaters teaching Dark Magic instead of proper Transfiguration.

She waved her wand entusiastically, lecturing all her spells and the effect it may caused if the spell had been done incorrectly. She have written every single notes that's needed on the black board. Draco was not hesitant to quickly write them in his parchment. He look up to meet Potter still writing, his chicken scratch that he refer to as his writing was halfway the black board.

"Mr. Potter would you like to give an example for this particular spell?" Professor McGonagall eyed Potter, the eyes behind those half-moon spectacles were looking hopefully at him.

Potter hesitantly stood up, his hand reaching for his old wand. There was a rumor spread that Granger and Potter accidently broke it after battling a Death Eater, some say it was Nagini, but after the war he took the Elder wand fixed his own wand and proceed to leave the Elder Wand on Dumbledore's grave.

What a total idiot?

Millions of people wouldn't hesitate to kill for that wand. After all the wand is rumored to be one of the Deathly Hallows.

But of course Perfect Saint Potty-head don't need the Elder Wand since he is already powerful with or without the Elder Wand.

He hesitated before doing the incatation and of course make one of the beautifullest water goblet to ever existed.

The water goblet was a mix and match of Slytherin and Gryffindor's house color, there was a Stag drinking from the river where Waterlilies are growing. A few patches of daffodils, petunias, and lilies. There was an albino snake on top of the stag's prongs.

"Perfect Potter and his creation." Draco hissed. But, Draco was unable to focus as he focused his eyes on the Potter's hand who's still casually gripping them.

He have nice hands.

The lesson continue on as McGonagall explain more about the rules and more on how to transfigure stuff. She explained about how sometimes forced Transfiguration may caused a permanent affairs on the person or thing that they are transfiguring.

As the bell rings, Draco stood up as he have gather all his books and was ready to went out of the door when Potter shouted and try to catch up on him. He wanted to run of course, sometimes still a bit uncomfortable with the glares that was thrown to his face.

"Malfoy, wait up!" Shout the boy who lived who ran after him. He finally stops running as he reach Draco's side.

"What Potter?" Ask the blond.

"I don't know what to dress up like, this Halloween. You've heard about the Halloween Ball of course? You know the Ball that was celebrated due to my parent's sacrifice to save me?" Ask Potter, lightly grinning at him. Draco was suprised to see that Potter's arrogance have grown.

"Yes, Potter I do know. So, what's your point?" Draco continued.

"Can I go as your boyfriend?" Draco look up to meet Potter's begging eyes.

"My what?" Draco replied back, he can't believe what Potter has just said to him.

"You heard me." Potter lowered his head.

"As ridiculous is it Potter," Draco looked up to see the bespectacled boy still lowering his head.

"Well, only if you promise to stay in character afterwards too." Draco spoke out, putting his chin up in the air.

"Deal." Potter replied as he kiss his finger and land it on Draco's cheek.

"Well, Malfoy see you later." The boy ran.

"RON! HERMIONE! HE ACCEPTED IT! HA! AND YOU SAID HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN ME YOU ARSE—" the voice passed as Potter slapped Weasley in his shoulder, hard. "MALFOY I DO NOT LIKE YOU BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ACCEPTED IT YOU COST ME 15 GALLEONS YOU GIT!" Weasley shouted at him. His blue eyes filled with dislike as he ran away from Potter who chases after him like a first year. Unbelievable how the two are the war heroes while they still do childish things as this.

"I pity your taste, Malfoy." Said Ginny Weasley as she walked by, Right hand wrapped around Luna Lovegood's waist. 'Take care of Harry for me' mouth She-Weasley.

"Hello, Draco. I've heard the news and I have searched for the perfect places for your wedding." Said Lovegood as she smiled at him. She-Weasley smiled at him "Harry likes afternoon rides but make sure to get snacks after it. Anyway, I better be off to get my 15 galleons." Said She-Weasley as she smiled and walk pass Granger.

The two were now chased by Headmistress McGonagall, as the two ran from her. The two begged at Granger for help, while Granger stand and shakes her head as she eyed the running boys.

"What absolute idiots!"

"Yes, but they are your idiots."

"Don't you mean 'our' ?" She teases. "Harry and Malfoy sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"HERMIONE HELP!"

"MS. GRANGER I SUGGEST YOU DON'T"

End