𝓣 𝓱 𝓮 ∙ 𝓑 𝓪 𝓽 𝓽 𝓵 𝓮 ∙ 𝓞 𝓯 ∙ 𝓗 𝓸 𝓰 𝔀 𝓪 𝓻 𝓽 𝓼 ( 𝓫 𝓾 𝓽∙ 𝔀 𝓲 𝓽 𝓱 ∙ 𝓪∙ 𝓽 𝔀 𝓲 𝓼 𝓽 )

The Death Eaters marched as Hogwarts half-giant gamekeeper was bringing an unknown bundle in his arms

The Death Eaters marched as Hogwarts half-giant gamekeeper was bringing an unknown bundle in his arms. Voldemort leading, Dumbledore's wand on his hand as he walk, his Death Eaters walk as all have a winning smile. Nagini, slither behind him as. As his side have been there, the Lestrange's, the Malfoy's, the Nott's, the Crabbe's, the Goyle's, and multiple family there. Bellatrix let out a loud laugh as she gave a sneer and glared at Mcgonagall.

"Harry Potter is dead." Voldemort said as he motioned to the bundle Hagrid is carrying. "Severus, you're a fool to pick to be in the losing side, You will be quite a meal for precious Nagini." He said as Severus stand next to Mcgonagall. "You will all put your faith in me." He said as he point at himself. "All of you are welcomed here. Slytherins, my fellow snakes." He said as he eyed the Slytherins around Hogwarts. The Slytherins still stands along with Hogwarts. Voldemort each eyed the heir of his loyal followers.

"Parkinson's daughter?" He ask as he notices Pansy in the crowd. "No. Fuck yourself, Dark Lord my ass you're just a pathetic Half-blood who's scared of death." Pansy said as her parents gasped. Voldemort looks at her death in the eye. Pansy went to the front line, grab Hermione's hands and kiss her in the lips. "Mother, Father how do you like that? I'm gay and kissed a muggleborn on the lips." She said.

"Yes, more gays." Seamus said, Zabini then went to the front line. "Perhaps the Zabini heir have more-" but Voldemort was shocked when Zabini went to kiss Ron Weasley in the lips. Fred and George in the back whistled, Fred seems to get a few galleons from Percy, George, and Bill. Remus and Sirius is in the back laugh a 'we taught them well,' could be heard from them. He looks at Goyle's heir as all gave them a glare and still continue.

Malfoy, who was being calm down by Luna and Ginny, stands up and walk towards the Death Eaters, sobbing as tears fall from his eyes like waterfall. Voldemort smirked as he thought that Malfoy is joining him. "Malfoy, no. Think about Harry before you join them." Ginny said. He ran to the bundle in Hagrid's hold. "I'm sorry for everything I've done. I've never hated you, I've just been hiding my feelings for 7 years because I was to embarrassed to show anyone my true feelings. I loved you Harry James Potter, and now you're gone. GONE." He said as his parents starts to go near him.

Lucius and Narcissa hold each of his hand, Draco tried to get off his parents grip as he continue to shake their hands away, as Lucius and Narcissa try to pulled him towards the Death Eater circle, Harry jumped down and grab Draco's hand and kissed him deeply. "Oh, my Harry Potter is alive truly a Christmas Miracle, Easter Bunny magic, unbelieveable unexpected miracle," Narcissa said. "Gosh, how long will they make out here in the open?" Sirius said as he looks away from seeing his godson making out in the open with Malfoy. A Malfoy. "Potter, a war is going on overhere." Severus said. "I'm alive bitches." He announce at the Hogwarts student. "We can see that very clearly, Potter." Lucius said. The students cheer. "I love you too, Draco." He said as he hold Draco's hand. "Mr. Potter, this is a war not a place to joke around." Mcgonagall said. "You were supposed to be dead POTTER?!" Voldemort shout as he grip the Elder Wand in his hand. He must die, if he wants to stay in his eternal life.