The Weasley's Plan

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to James Potter. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make 

AU = The 8th years was given a 24 hour love potion with Harry's hair

Ginny fully agree when both Fred and George make a plan to prank the 8th years

Ginny fully agree when both Fred and George make a plan to prank the 8th years. The three plan to give the 8th years love potion with Harry's hair which would be easy because Ginny is still a student. The reasons why she agree was quite simple actually.

1. It would be funny seeing Harry got weirded out because of his classmates.

2. Malfoy's reaction would be the funniest.

3. Harry can finally find someone who truly loved him.

After the war, Ginny chose to broke up with him. After coming out as a Lesbian which he support and come out to say that he's bisexual. Ginny revealed to Harry that she finally realise she only love Harry as a brother and someone she idolizes. Harry support her relationships even ends up being closer with Luna and Ginny than with Ron and Hermione (who now mostly spends their times making out in the library.)

Harry never mention a thing about his crush. Ginny thought he's still crushing on Cho Chang while Luna laughs at her. "Harry liking Cho Chang? Ginny you have some nargles on your head. That's why your being delirious." Luna said as Ginny looks at her with a confused look.

So, she put the potion at the 8th year drinks (because 8th years has their own table.). She saw a lot of the 8th years coming to eat their breakfast. Hermione sat as she drinks her Pumpkin Juice. The juice smells and taste a little different today, probably a new recipe. She thought as she continue to drink her juice dry.

Hermione looks at Ginny who's eating breakfast pointing the empty seat next to her. "Have you seen Harry?" She said. Just then, Harry step in the 8th years gave him whistles and wolf-howls at him.

"Looking good, Potter." Theo said as Draco glared at him. "Theo you're dating Longbottom." Draco reminded him glaring at Theo.

"10/10 would smash!" Greg said looking at Harry. "Goyle what the fuck?!" Draco said looking at his friends who gave Potter heart eyes.

"We should go out sometimes, Potter." Pansy said winking at him.

"Pansy, you're a lesbian and you're dating Astoria." Draco said as Pansy gave a bashful reply. "There's a thing called Bisexuality and Pansexuality, Draco." Glaring at him.

"We should bang sometimes, Potter. Don't worry Slytherins have their own room. I can make you moan harder than Moaning Myrtle." Blaise said smirking at Harry.

"Blaise you like the Weasel-Bee." Draco starts. "Well, yes. But, Potter hits differently." Blaise said again.

"Potter, you should hang out with us Slytherins next time." Daphne said as she gave a flirting smile at Harry. Draco tried to held his vomit as Daphne said it in a flirty tone.

"Harry, you, me, and Dean should do a threesome sometimes." Seamus said as Dean nodded excitedly saying a loud 'yeah'.

"We should hang out at the next Hogsmeade Weekend." Neville said shyly at Harry. Draco tensed up muttering a 'stupid Longbottom'. "Of course, Neville." Harry said as he smiled at Neville, Neville blush. Draco tried to held his rage as he screamed out. "NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM FOR MERLIN'S SAKE YOU'RE DATING THEODORE NOTT." He said how dare he happily having a date with Potter. If Potter likes blondes so much there's an even better blond than Longbottom.

"Mate, you're my roommate and my best mate but I would fuck you." Ron said as Draco tried to hide his jealousy as Harry looks at Ron curiously. "What's going on with you, Ron?" Harry said.

"You gave the 8th years love potion, didn't you Ginny." Hermione said giving Ginny a disgusted look for what she did. "Hey I did it because. 1. It would be funny. 2. I want Harry to found someone who truly loves him."

"How about if there's no one in 8th year who loves Harry truly?" Hermione said glaring at Ginny. "Zabini looks genuine." She point at Blaise. "Zabini liking Harry genuinely is the day Draco Malfoy admitted his dying love for Harry. Which is a matter of fact IMPOSSIBLE." Hermione said as she looks at Blaise.

"Her-"

"No, Don't take another step Harry" She said "I'm under the influences of a love potion, Ginny the antidote," Hermione gave a glare "NOW." She said not letting Harry sits in front of her and glaring at Ginny.

"Okay, sorry Hermione." Ginny gave her the vial of antidote. The clear blue liquid looks a little bit sparkly. "Much better. Now sit." Mione said after drinking the potion she motioned Harry to sit and gave Ron the vial to drink.

"Thank heavens. Mate, i'm sorry if i flirt with you and say something inappropriate like that." Ron said after drinking the potion.

"Potter. What the hell did you do to my friends. Just because you save the goddamn Wizarding World doesn't give you the power to give people love potion." Draco spat glaring at Harry and looking at him as if giving him a caution. "How come you're not infatuated by him?" Ron said obliviously staring at Draco then back at Harry.

"Wha-"

"Love Potion doesn't work if the person already have a genuine feelings for the person that have the strands of hair in the potion." Hermione said cutting Draco's words. "Hold up. You like Harry?" Ron said. "It seems like you're one sided love. Not so one sided after all, Harry." Ginny said finally understanding what Luna means. Harry likes Malfoy.

"NO. I. Do. Not. Have. Any. Feelings. For. Potter." Draco point out as he walk away from them. Blushing, by the fact his crush knows his feelings.

"Wait, Malfoy"

He walk away quickly

"Malfoy, wait up." Harry said catching Draco's wrist. "What, Potter? You want to mock me because I'm gay and I like you." He said with teary eyes. Harry hug him.

"No, I really like you, Malfoy. I swear i do." He said erasing Draco's tears with his thumb. Slowly caressing Draco's cheek.

"Don't lie to m-" Draco was cut off by Harry kissinh him on the lips. Draco close his eyes. Enjoying the friction of Harry's lips againts his.

"Be mine, Draco Malfoy." He said.

"Yes." Draco answered closing the gap between them again.

"As much as I love that both of you have overcome your differences, It's better to snog somewhere more private. Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter." Professor Snape said glaring at the two. They broke the kiss and blushed. "Sorry, Professor." They both said.

"Oh, 5 points from both your houses." He said walking away towards the DADA classroom.

Let's just say, in the end. Draco has been glaring at anyone who flirted with Harry. Draco even gave Harry a few noticeable hickey to prove Harry belongs to someone.

-End

-End