𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘

AU= The Slytherins turned Draco into a ferret.

All Harry Potter characters belong to Kreacher. I only borrow the brilliant characters that he make.

Italics is Draco's thought

"Pansy are you sure that Draco wouldn't mind?" Blaise said as he look at the purplish liquid in the vial in her grasp

"Pansy are you sure that Draco wouldn't mind?" Blaise said as he look at the purplish liquid in the vial in her grasp. "Positive," she said as she starts to pour it to Draco's pumpkin juice "besides I just want to teach him a lesson about taking my make up." She said as she starts to stir the glass of pumpkin juice.

"Besides, it's like 4th year again." She said confidently. The breakfast hall was still pretty empty, many students still getting ready for a long day of studying. "Well, if anything goes wrong, I don't want to be blamed." Theo said as he take a bite of his toast. Greg and Vincent nodded as they continue to devour their food.

The door opened as Draco walked in with his Slytherin robes glory. He walk over to his friends, sitting in between Pansy and Blaise. "Hey," He said as he take a piece of toast. He looked at his friends, confusion could be seen clear from his face. Pansy is smiling mischievously. Blaise is looking at him with pitiful eyes. Theo, Greg, and Vince just be their regular self. Eating as if their life depended on it.

He quickly takes a sip of his pumpkin juice. He could feel himself getting dizzy after drinking. Pansy smirks as Draco starts to turn into a ferret. White fur enveloping him. "Holy shit!" Theo said as he watch Draco with amusement.

Draco realizes he have shrunken down. He jumped at the table and was shocked when he saw his reflection in the silver tableware. He was a ferret. Again. He looked over at Pansy who's laughing out loud. Her laugh seems to get more attention as a few Ravenclaws looks at her(some glared for disturbing their reading). "That's what you get for taking my make up, Draco." She said as she continue to let out small giggles.

Without thinking he jumped at her and clawed at her face. Take that you bitch, he thought as Pansy suddenly threw him to the ground. "Draco, why don't you calm down a bit." Blaise said as he want to carry Draco. Draco clawed his hands, disappointed that Blaise knew the plan but kept silent about it.

"Draco, for fuck's sake calm down. No need to get all clawy." Theo said as he take a sip of his potion free pumpkin juice. Easy for you to say, Theodore, he thought as he was ready to do the same thing. Mrs. Norris jump to the Slytherin table and chase after him.

Fuck, he thought as he chose to run for his life. He ran passing the halls quickly as suddenly he was already outside, he ran at some bushes and trees and hid there, he saw the last person he wanted to see in his current condition. Potter, please don't look here, he begged as he looks up to see Potter looking at him. Green eyes filled with curiousity and amusement. "Are you lost?" Draco swore on his life he never heard Potter speak with that soft to anyone. He look up to see Potter bending down to reach his height as a ferret.