𝖧 𝗈 𝗐 ∙ 𝖬 𝖺 𝗅 𝖿 𝗈 𝗒'𝗌 ∙ 𝖡 𝗈 𝗇 𝖽

Cr; Daddiesdrarry on instagram. I know she said no repost but I can't help myself. This one is literal gold and don't worry I'll unpublish it if she want me to.

"So, how exactly are we planning to tell your parents we're getting married?" Harry said realizing how will Draco do it

"So, how exactly are we planning to tell your parents we're getting married?" Harry said realizing how will Draco do it. Draco stopped his tracks and realise the same thing as Harry. Just then he remembered something. "I have an idea or two?" He said as he take a look of the diamond ring in his finger.

"Well, aren't you gonna tell me?" Harry ask him, "Maybe I could give you an advice or two." He said as he take the dirty dishes and levitating it to the dishwasher. "No, it will definitely work." He said as he settled to owl his parents. "If you say so." Harry said as he gave a kiss on Draco's cheek.

"I'm going to wash the dishes." Harry said as he set the timer on the dishwasher. "And I'm going to write a letter to my parents, then we could have some fun." Said Draco as he emphasized the then and gave a wink when he said fun.

~

~

Lucius was finishing his paperwork, when a familiar owl reach his window and gave a small tap with it's beak. He opens them with a flick of his wand, as he still focuses himself with paperwork. Draco's eagle owl land on his table and giving him a small letter. He gave a small treat at the owl and shooed him, as he opened the letter.

'Dear, Mother and Father

I will be visiting the manor soon, on Saturday, around 7 pm or so. I'm bringing along some of our favorite liquor because we are in need of a celebration and try to get a long( Yes. Father I meant you and I needs to get along and you need to respect my choices and the man I choose to be my lover). After all the war has ended quite a few years ago and I was hoping for us as a family to be connected as we are in the past (and perhaps a bit better and closer).

I hope you wouldn't have a problem without having Harry there( I'm talking about you mother). He's still focusing on his training to be future head Auror. I will be celebrating for my success as a Head Healer at St. Mungos(without the use of my family name).