𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

Draco is in a very bad mood

Draco is in a very bad mood. He was clearly still trying to calm himself down, and trying not to let out the raging beast inside of him and use two out of the three unforgivable curses. His friends are all around him, watching as Draco clench his teeth and growled at the view. Pansy let out a sigh, as Blaise just stared at him with pity.

"Merlin, Dray. Your love life is a pity." Said Blaise as he stared at him only to be stared back by angry silver eyes.

"What did you just say to me?" Draco retorted back at Blaise.

"He said, and I quote 'your love life, Draco Malfoy, is such a pity' because we all know you're pining over Harry-straight as a ruler—Potter." Pansy snap at him.

"Fuck off." Draco hissed as he continue to glare at the back seat of Greg and Vincent.

Greg and Vincent take a look of what's behind them, that cause Draco to all worked up and straight up ready to murder someone. Ginny Weasley, one of Gryffindor's most prized student and famous for her visual, cleverness, and Bat-Bogey Hex was leaning her red head on Harry Potter's shoulder. Her hands lingered with him up on the surface of the table. Ginny whispered a couple of times, causing Harry to let out a small laugh.

Draco is gripping the table quite harshly, that Pansy might be a bit scared about the table breaking because of the grip Draco kept. Blaise swore he could've easily guess what's in his dear best friend mind. Draco is trying out one thousand way to kill a ginger that is Ginny Weasley in his mind. Blaise let out a chuckle.

"Amused, Blaise." He said in a dangerously low tone, that quickly brought shivers to all of his friends. Blaise quickly fake cough and trying to gain his composure.

"Look at that slut. Putting her head on someone's else shoulder like she has no spine or bones. Maybe, I should take all her bones and break all of them, so she will always have to lean her body to someone." Draco said as he let out a devilish smirk.

"Geez, Dray calm down. She's leaning on her boyfri-"

"Don't you dare, telling me that Potter is dating that ginger slut." Draco said to Pansy as she quickly shut her mouth. (Ayy, Ginny is a queen you blond twink)

"But, that's the truth. Didn't you know James Potter fall in love with a Ginger and married them?" Pansy replied gaining her confidence.

"Did you also forget that James Potter used to date Regulus Black and Severus Snape?" Draco replied at him.

"No. But, He likes ravenette and gingers not blonds, Draco." Theo said as he sigh at his best friend.

"Just wanted to remind you, James Potter flirted with my father a few times when they were playing quidditch." Draco snapped at them again.

"To distract the Slytherins since your father was a prefect back then." Greg suddenly said.

Blaise was about to said something when he was cutted by Draco's glare on him.

The train ride seems like a breeze as a few hours later they have reach the platform. Draco grabbed his black leather suitcase bag and hurrily went to the appartion point to the Manor. Ignoring all his friends. He's so telling his father about that Ginger slut leaning her head on his shoulder and the audicity Potter have to date Ginny Weasley when he could've had someone like him.

He continue to walk over to the Manor. He fastened his pace as he reach the gates of the Malfoy Manor. It seems like with Death Eaters looming the place, the once used to be beautiful manor has turned into gloomy and scary.

He walk past the albino peacocks. Ignoring all the house elf. He's finally at the door of the Malfoy Manor. He quickly slam the door open, ignoring his father's usual speech about him slamming the door open like a maniac.

"FATHER! We need to talk!" Draco said as he emphasized the word, "You're not going to believe what Potter-" Draco freezes as he sees the Dark Lord standing a few meters from him.

"Hello, Draco. Your Father isn't here, but if you want you can talk to me." He said in his cold voice, Draco knew all too well. He's trying to lure him to joining him.

"Okay." He said as he finally tell the Dark Lord about what happens at his day and how he mentions and talk about Potter for hours.

~5 hours later(time skip brought to you by Romione's unexistant love story in the movies)

"Lucius, I need to talk to you." He said in his cold voice that's lightly shaking.

"Why, My Lord? I have done the mission very well." He said as he avoided his Lord's gaze.

"It's not about your mission, Lucius. It's your son." Voldemort said.

"What did he do again this time, My Lord? If I am allowed to ask you." Lucius said.

"He was talking about Harry Potter."

"I see. He does that everyday ever since he went back from Hogwarts."

"I... I don't understand. He talk about Potter non stop for almost five hours. And you're telling me this goes on every day?!" Voldemort said

"Welcome to my world, My Lord." He said.

"Everyday, you listen to your son telling you about how green is Potter's eyes and how your son badly want to ride Potter till he's dry and try to hide the urge of calling Potter 'Daddy'?" Voldemort said to him.

"Another new topic, Excuse me, My Lord. But, I need to talk with my son." Said Lucius.

"Love truly is dangerous," Voldemort muttered "Should I cancel my plans on killing Potter and just wed him with Draco?" He muttered again, it probably sounds like a better idea. Besides killing people only make people dead and doesn't gave him.

-End

-End

Eyy, sorry for the late update. i lost track of time due to reading drarry fanfictions