𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Character Credits to Cedric Diggory. For making such brilliant characters and continue writing it as a spirit.

The eight year common room is unusually empty as it was the weekend

The eight year common room is unusually empty as it was the weekend. Not much students could be seen in the common room. Only a few students could be seen reading in the corner of the room with a novel. Some were just passing by to go outside and enjoy a fresh saturday to spend. Several students could be seen walking inside the common room with water dripping from their clothes. Proving that Peeves indeed still threw the waterbombs even at the eight year despite Mcgonagall stern lecture at him after the battle of Hogwarts.

Hermione sighs as several couples starts to snog in the back of the common room. She let out a fake cough, "If you want to snog don't do it on the common room, please." She snap at the two girls in the back. "Sorry, Hermione." Muttered the two girls running out of the room with furious blush on their faces.

Neville steps outside from the male's dorm, he was using a sweater and usual trousers. His blond hair messily falls to his face. It seems he just woke up and take a shower and forget to brush his hair.

"Hermione, have you seen Ron? He forgot to tidy his side of the room." Neville said as he take a seat next to Hermione. Who shook her head without looking up from the Arithmancy textbook in her hands. "I haven't seen him since morning." She said as she continue to indulge in the textbook.

"Is he always that careless when it comes to tidying up?" Neville ask her as she finally look up from the books. "I don't know, I mostly sleep in Ginny's room when I visit the Burrow." She said.

Neville let out a yawn as he lean himself to sleep. "What are you doing?" Hermione ask him. "Sleep. I haven't got a bit of sleep last night." Neville said as he let out another yawn. "What? Why not? How come you didn't get a bit of sleep?" She questioned him.

"Hermione, must I remember you that my dorm neighbours are Harry and Malfoy in the right. Dean and Seamus on the left. Nott and Zabini across of my room. And sometimes they always forget about casting a silencing charm before getting it on." Neville complained at her. "How come Ron is unbothered by this?" Hermione ask him finally putting down the books. "He sleeps like a corpse." Neville answered, letting out another yawn. 

"Just sleep then. I still need to re-read this Arithmancy book." Hermione said as she finally opened the book and continue reading them.

"We are still not done with this conversation, Potter." Said Draco as suddenly Harry and Draco walked in the room.

"Oh. So it's back to Potter now?" Harry said as he look back at Draco.

"Of course it is. You are literally being selfish." Draco said to him.

Hermione sighs as she try the block as the two continue to argue.

"Selfish? I was just telling you what name we should kept." Harry replied.