𝘚 𝘢 𝘪 𝘯 𝘵 ∙ 𝘗 𝘰 𝘵 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Dementors. I only borrow the brilliant characters that they make 

AU= Harry and Draco's 1st Wedding anniversary. Which Draco is a quidditch player.

Happy Reading

For their first wedding anniversary

For their first wedding anniversary. Both, Harry and Draco chose to do their anniversary on a fancy french restaurant. They were currently talking about Draco's new achievement as a quidditch player. Draco brag about saving the team by catching the snitch before the other team seeker's.

"You should be thrilled Harry, that you are married to me. I'm practically a saint." He said cutting his steak delicately and take a small bite of it.

"Of couse, Love." He said as Draco take a sip of his wine. Suddenly, he remembers what Draco said in 2nd year to Lucius-er Father? And smirks lightly.

Draco stops chewing as he look over at Harry to find him smirking.

"What?" He looks at Harry confused. His brows furrowed.

"Saint Potter! With his broomstick and his hair." He said as he ruffles Draco's perfectly gelled hair.

"Husband or not you are not allowed to touch my hair, Potter." He said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry, Love." Harry said as he continue eating.

"I love you. You stupid, oblivious, egoististic Gryffindork." Draco said as he caress Harry's cheek.

"I love you too. You handsome, idiot, sneaky Slytherin." Harry replied touching Draco's hands.

-End

-End