𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘∙ 𝙸𝚜 ∙ 𝚂𝚘 ∙ 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚍 ∙ 𝚃𝚘 ∙ 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍

Harry finally take his seat at the Gryffindor table in the middle of the filled with many excited cheers of students that occupy the Great Hall

Harry finally take his seat at the Gryffindor table in the middle of the filled with many excited cheers of students that occupy the Great Hall. Harry slumped down at the table, looking at the table accross from it. He still failed on founding out what Draco Malfoy is doing. He knew Draco Malfoy is up to something, but he doesn't know what is he planning to do in Hogwarts.

"okay there. Mate?" Ron ask him as He and Hermione were sitting next to each other. "I still haven't found out what Malfoy is planning." Harry said as he look up at his friends and put his face at the table after he said that. Maybe, he was just being overdramatic with seeing Voldemort's with his own body. Now, with Malfoy acting suspicious.

"Maybe you're just being a bit to nosy, Harry? There's no way Malfoy is a Death Eater," said Hermione, looking back at her shoulder to see the Slytherin table, "He's too much of a coward to do so. Bet me 5 galleons he will wet his pants if he see Voldemort." Hermione continued. Hermione actually have a point, Draco got scared of Fake Professor Moody who transfigured him into a ferret, and still winced everytime someone said Professor Moody is near him.

Not to mention, the face Malfoy made when Hermione punched him in the face. He was all bark and no bite. But, Harry is still sure Malfoy is going to be the next Death Eater.

"I just can't read his mind and peak interest at his words." Harry complained. "You'll get it together, Mate." Ron said.

"I just don't understand." Harry said outloud.

"Understand what?" Hermione ask.

"Malfoy is such a mysterious and unreadable person." Harry said as he glared at the Slytherin table. Pansy Parkinson is whispering something to his ear, he urgently stand up, gaining attention from other students.

"Oi Potter. Let me suck your dick!" Draco screamed out from the Slytherin table. Hermione and Ron snap their head towards the blond git standing in the Slytherin table.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Ron said.

"How am I suppose to know?" Hermione said at him.

"His words could have mean anything. Ron, Hermione." Harry said again.

"And after that I want you to eat me out!" Draco shout out again. His friends encouraging him to go on, as a light blush seems to appear. The teachers are all in shock, none of them move or even chatted. Everyone is looking at Draco with bulging eyes and wide mouth.

"Is he serious?" Ron said mentioning Harry who's still having a mental breakdown. His head still on the table, while Ginny is beside him saying 'Boys' with a sigh.

"No. He's Harry." Hermione replied.

"Haha. Very funny, Hermione." Ron said. As Hermione gave a small laugh at him.

"He's shouting out what he want to do with Harry, why is Harry so oblivious." Ginny exclaimed, glaring at Harry.

"What could he possibly mean?" Harry said.