「hєαthєr」

Welcome to the top!Draco songfic series, the songs I use are the songs that got stuck into my head for a while.

Btw, I was pretty busy and haven't wrote that much it was supposedly 7 chapters but I only finished three so maybe continuing them later on.

This is a sad, angsty fic with a happy ending,

I still remember third of DecemberHarry stroll around the school, it's the first weeks of December and they're going to have a test before the end of the term

Harry stroll around the school, it's the first weeks of December and they're going to have a test before the end of the term. He smiled as Draco was standing there in his usual emoboy like attire next to his locker.

"Hey, Harry." He greets as he gave a grin and a small wave at Harry.

"Hey, Draco." Harry replied back, opening his locker and smiling as Draco smiled at him.

"Have you studied for Biology?" Draco ask, his hands gripping the hardcover fantasy novel in his hands.

"Sure, did." Harry said as he gave Draco a copy of his english textbook.

Me in your sweater, you said it looked better
On me, than it did you, only if you knew

"Why are you only using a shirt?" Draco questioned him, "It's going to be so cold." He said as he went to open his black sweater and gave Harry his.

"What's this rubbish for?" Harry mocked as he held the black sweater.

"For you. You arse. I have a spare in case a damsel in distress needs them." Draco said as he opened his locker and reach another black sweater.

Harry quickly put them on. Enjoying the warmth and the masculine scent of Draco's sweater.

"You should keep it." Draco said, as he went to reach his books and grab them.

"Why should I?" Harry said again.

"It looks better on you. Also I have these Cashmere emerald green sweater that would looks really good on you. I swear to God, I'm going to give you all of my green clothing items 'cause they match your eyes well." Draco continued mumbling. Talking about how if Harry wanted to attract any boys and girls attention he should atleast starts using more fashionable clothing.

How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes
"How about that Diggory guy you have a big crush on?" Draco said, "Don't you want to gain his attention?" Draco smirked at him.

Oh, Draco if only you knew. How much I like—love—you.

But suddenly, Draco stops walking, his body stiffens.

"Draco why are you—oh." Harry said, eyeing Draco stiffen body, because a certain Astoria Greengrass is there. Standing as she gave her notes to Hannah Abbot. There is many rumour about how the students should also study the older notes and many older students no longer have them. So sometimes they chose to borrow some underclassmen notes.