𝚃 𝚑 𝚎 ∙ 𝚈 𝚞 𝚕 𝚎 ∙ 𝙱 𝚊 𝚕 𝚕 ∙ 𝙳 𝚊 𝚝 𝚎

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Tommy Riddle. I only borrow the brilliant characters that he make. only made the story from plot/headcannon/au i find online. 

𝙷 𝚊 𝚙 𝚙 𝚢 ♡ 𝚁 𝚎 𝚊 𝚍 𝚒 𝚗 𝚐 ☽

It was almost the time for the Yule Ball

It was almost the time for the Yule Ball. Both, Ron and Harry haven't got a date. Ron tried to ask Fleur Delacour from Beauxbaton and was rejected because he was screaming at her when he ask her. Harry ask Cho but she already got a date. He don't know who to ask. Harry knew he's bisexual or even gay. He's just scared that people will think that he is a freak. Despite, The Wizarding World allowed same-sex marriage. They even have potions for same-sex couples to have an heir on their own based on the books he read in the Library.

He decided he will ask Draco Malfoy to the Yule Ball. Harry quickly walk back to the Gryffindor tower. He was lucky that he got back before curfews. He quickly went to the potrait of the Fat Lady muttering the password. He ran inside to his room to see Ron getting ready to sleep. "Ron." Harry said glancing to see his bestfriend. "I think I'm gonna ask Draco to the Yule Ball." Harry said nervously. Ron quickly sit up from his position.

"Damn it." Ron muttered. Still doesn't believe he just lost 5 galleons to Hermione, Pansy, and Ginny.

"I know it's a lot to take in..... . But please try ro remember i'm still me. I need you to be okay with this."  Harry said. Sitting on his bed looking nervous as he fidget with his fingers looking down, obviously avoiding Ron's gaze at him.

Ron look at Harry. A worried look at Ron's face seeing his bestfriend about to break down just because of his sexuality. Did Harry think the Wizarding World will judge him?. Did he think Ron would judge him?. 

"No, not that." Ron said "I'm fine if you're gay, mate. It's old news that you're as shit. It's just that I bet Hermione, Parkinson, and Ginny 5 galleons that you'd take Cedric." He said grabbing Harry's shoulder shaking him lightly with a dramatic sad face for losing 15 galleons.

Harry just give him a blank face. "Wait, Parkinson? As in the Pansy Parkinson?! Malfoy's best friend?!" Harry ask him shocked by the fact that Parkinson will join in the bet.

"The one and only." Ron said.

(At the Yule Ball)

(At the Yule Ball)

"I give you The Triwizard Champions" Dumbledore said as he the door opened revealing the 4 champions. Victor with Hermione walking smiles on their faces. Fleur and a student from Durmstrang. Cedric with Cho. And of course Harry with Draco.

Small gasps could be heard from the ballroom. As they see the two enemies walked hand-in-hand. Draco waved happily at Pansy smiling and mouthing to her 'I got my dream man' and a 'he's a great date Pans'. Harry smiled as he walk along. Dean and Seamus were happily smiling screaming "I KNEW IT THE CHOSEN ONE IS GAY!".

Ron was pouting as he gave Hermione, Ginny, and Pansy each five galleons. "Thank you!" Pansy said sarcastically at Ron. "You wouldn't think that Potter will choose Diggory over me right, Weasley?" Draco said as he walk towards Ron.

"Sorry, about those galleons mate" Harry said behind Draco. "Want to dance, Love." Draco said taking Harry's hand like those prince in Disney stories. "I don't know Draco. We have dance for a while and I'm a really bad dancer." Harry said. "Everything about you is amazing, Love." Draco said as he grab Harry's waist and continue to dance some of the students could see them giving small pecks at each other.

"Did Draco just said Love?!" Ron said at The four girls. "You didn't know they're dating." Hermione said. "Come on, Ron. They look so cute I think i'm gonna die young if I see Harry and Draco all the time." Ginny said dramatically smiling widely as Harry and Draco kiss each other. "Weasley, Draco literally check Potter out in 3rd year. Remember the Buckbeak accident? Draco literally said to me 'I wanna ride that' when Harry was petting him." Pansy said looking disappointed at Ron's obliviousness.

"Harry, You're dating that Ferret?" He screamed at Harry. "YES/YES WEASLEY" They both said at the same time.

"Since when?!" Ron said again. "When Harry ask him Draco said 'Just date me already' and then they make out and boom they're dating" Pansy said.

Ron look like he's about to puke that his bestfriend is making out with that git. "Atleast Harry's happy" he muttered as he saw that Harry and Draco was smiling while dancing looking at each other with loving eyes.

-End

-End