my tears richochet

cw= major angst (no happy ending.), mentions of self harm, blood, murder, semi-explicit murder scenes, non explicit sexual assault, slight homophobia?, messed up ships(i mean it) cheating, major character death, top!draco, bot!harry.

AU= Draco was a bastard son of Lucius, knowing as a bastard son he would never got the throne and see how his mother was treated he create a terrible plan

--you wear the same jewels that i gave you
as you bury me 

There was once a kingdom so magnificent it outshines the other by many, the other kingdoms was often envious by the wealth and glory the kingdom have. Despite all the glory and the wealth, the magnificent kingdom did fall by the hands of it's own greedy prince  who dared to behead even his own father by the sword in his hand. This is the story of the 9 day king, Draco Malfoy.

King Lucius Malfoy was a feared king by many. Cunning, manipulative, overpowering, a snake ready to attack, bite, and spread his venom to every kingdom he managed to conquered. Known to be cruel and sadistic he often took other king's he have defeated to be his knights. One of his trusted allies, was the one who was known to be James Potter, the renowned king of the lions. He often commanded the once king to take over other kingdom under his wings. He often took the other defeated king's wife as his own if he finds them to his fancy. Including the lovely Lady Narcissa who was the sister of his own wife, and the wife of a queen who Lucius considered as too weak to even bother remember her name.

Narcissa at first refused to be taken as his bride, but she has no other choice as a knife was put right behind her neck by her own sister. As the papers are signed, she was officially welcomed as a part of the king's official concubine. By night more than a dozen of king's and queen's were standing outside of Lucius's private bedroom. They all of course have heard the cruel thing that Lucius have been saying to Narcissa.

"I'll show you the pleasure even your old wife could not give you, Narcissa." Lucius harshly said as another slap was heard.

More sobs and begging could be heard as the dozen King's and Queen's held their breath and rage. The head of once Narcissa's lover was preserved by formalin as it was hanged on the wall. The title of it was read as 'reine et amante ratée'

-several months past

Both Lily Potter and Narcissa Black was pregnant. Lily was not taken as a bride by Lucius as a concubine by the trust he have for James, and the word from his trusted fellow Regulus Black, and also for the fact that Lucius isn't very fond of her hair color. They both have given birth to beautiful sons different by a month. The castle was excited to accept two more powerful sons of a king and the once a king. It was not a secret to know that both the sons Lucius already have with Bellatrix was a little messed up in the head. That's why the other are excited to see how these children raise. Will they help the kingdom gain more recognition or will they burn the reputation they have to death.

Years have passed, the sons of Lucius all grew into all types of fucked in the head. Some too insane to contain, some too dimwitted to compare, some too ordinary to the other. The only decent one and has the charm to be a king was Draco Black, only son from Narcissa Black before she was deemed as barren. Draco grew to be a young handsome man who have the power to lead his 'Father's' army into victory. But even everybody knows that he was unable to be king as his mother was one of the concubine. Her rank was considered the lowest and was treated with no respect due to her being sterile. The only thing she was good now, was only as a toilet for Lucius to throw his seeds away. A cockwarmer for the king.