H a r r y • D o e s n ' t • L i k e • G i r l s

Disclaimer:
All Harry Potter characters belong to Dobby. only made the story from plot/headcannon/au i find online.

Happy Reading :)

"Can we sit here?" The 4th year Slytherin said

"Can we sit here?" The 4th year Slytherin said. "Yes, There's no one sitting there." Theodore Nott said. The girl quickly grabbed her Blonde friend. "Laura, did you heard that Harry Potter like Ginny Weasley?" The girl said to her friend.

"Abby, Why would The Boy Who Lived love someone like Weasley?" The blonde girl named Laura replied. "I don't really know Laura, but the 4th year Gryffindors said that the Weasley Girl is dating Harry Potter." Abby said to Laura. Draco choke on his drink.
"The Weaslette dating Golden Boy? Impossible." Pansy said to those two girls laughing like a maniac. The two girls look confused.

"I kinda see him talking to her yesterday," Blaise said looking bored. "Who?" Draco ask him, "Potter and the Weaslette." Blaise replied. "My bestfriend Joyceline said they were snogging in the Gryffindor common room." Abby replied glaring at Blaise and Pansy.

"They could have been friends with benefits." Pansy replied glaring at the two girls. "She kinda have a point, Abby." Laura said playing with her blonde hair. Just then Potter walked in greeting Granger and Weasley.

"Hey, Potter!" Draco shout at Potter. "I heard you have a crush on Weasley girl over there." He said pointing at Ginny. Ginny look at him weirdly muttering about her crush on Potter is in the past or something.

"Umm, I don't even like girls, Malfoy." He said giving Draco a death glare.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU NEVER LIKE GIRLS AND YOU HAVE NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL ME POTTER!" Draco screamed out of frustration at the Dining Hall. Thank god, it was lunch time and the Dining Hall is kinda empty.

"Why? Do you have something to say, Malfoy?." Harry said while smirking at him.

"JUST KISS ME ALREADY AND ASK ME OUT DAMN IT!" Draco screamed as He walk towards Harry.

"Thought you never ask." Harry said grabbing Draco's hand and going, God knows where to make out.

Meanwhile, in the Dining hall Pansy was winking at Hermione as Hermione, Ron, and Ginny cheered and gave each other highfives.

Pansy gave a highfive and goodjob to Laura and Abby who was fangirling at Harry and Draco.

"You planned this? Didn't you?" Goyle ask her. "Duh." Pansy answered. "You amazes me." Theo said. "Thank god, Do you know how irritating it is to listen to his lecture about 'Saint Potter'." Blaise said with Draco's accent when he said Saint Potter (SAINT POTTAH XD)

"How did you do it?" Goyle ask her.

~ Flashback before Lunch

"Abby, Laura, Joyceline. Come here" Pansy said. "Can you help me?" Pansy said as the 2 Slytherin and 1 Gryffindor. She quickly explain to them her plan on bringing Drarry together.

"So, all we have to do is just sit near you guys and talk about Potter having a crush on Girl Weasley?" Abby ask Pansy. Pansy nod at her. "I'M IN." Abby, Laura, and Joyceline said aggreeing at the plan.

"I can't sit on the Slytherin table though," Joyceline said looking at her two besties sadly. "We'll just mention you." Laura said. "Okay." Joyceline said pouting a little.

~end of flashback

"And that's it." Pansy said after explaining to those boys again as Abby, Laura, and Joyceline who just randomly sit on the Slytherin table.

"So, no more lectures about Saint Potter?" Theo said, Pansy nod. Theo, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle hugged each other "WE'RE FREE" They all screamed in Unison.

"But, Aunt Cissa and Uncle Lucy might be hearing their Dearest son talks about Saint Potter being his boyfriend." Pansy said. "Believe me, they already know." Goyle said, as Crabbe nod at Goyle. "What do you mean?" Joyceline ask them.

"On, one of the galas Mr. Malfoy actually come up to us and said 'Draco talks about Potter a lot to you' to us," Goyle said "And all of us only nod at him," Crabbe added. "And after that he said 'Thought so' and excuse himself," Theo said.

"That's still, okay." Blaise groaned. "Aunt Cissa ask me if I think Potter attractive and I said yes to her. Because, goddamn look at Harry James Potter. And she scold at me and said 'Blaise sweetie please don't steal my future son-in-law' And I was pissed. THEY WEREN'T EVEN DATING BACK THEN." Blaise said. The Slytherin's laugh at him.

-End

-End