𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢∙ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖

Lucius was now in the comfort of his big manor

Lucius was now in the comfort of his big manor. He have received a word from his other Death Eater allies about where Voldemort is staying and he seems to fond of the Malfoy Manor.

He was quite in a teribble situation of course. Fudge have contacted him about Harry Potter mentioning his name and his other Death Eater allies when he was in the Hospital Wing. Of course, Harry Potter would've noticed him and his allies. And his Lord obviously didn't help with him calling them with their names.

He was having a big headache when his heir was already back from Hogwarts, muttering under his breath about how Potter and his pathetic Gryffindor friends have hex him and his friends (minions?) and make them pass out in the train all the way from Hogwarts to Kings Cross station.

He knew his son is going to rant about Potter for the whole school break. He immediately send him back to his private quarters. His son obssesion with Harry Potter is obviously sickening him. Hearing his son rant about Potter everyday for every school's holiday is obviously disturbs him to the center of his heart.

Without knowing his lord and his allies have arrived in his house. All arriving via apparating from the last place that he have visited. His Lord stood tall in Black Robes, his red eyes eyeing every inch of the Manor.

Voldemort gave a look at his minions, and all of them quickly apparating back to where they were suppose to be. "Lucius, you seems to be quite on the run." He said in his usual cold tone.

"Just the usual Ministry business My Lord," he said lying hoping for him to not notice anything. He definitely will torture him mercilessly and use the cruciatus dozens of time if He have told him about what he knows. Fudge didn't gave a single glance nor care at Harry's statement. Seems like all the sweetener he gave him is enough to make him believe the Malfoy's are good.

"How's the condition at Hogwarts? Still shock by the death of the spare?" He ask his eyes glaring at whatever it is outside the window, mentioning the poor Hufflepuff he have commanded for Wormtail to assassinate.

"Still on quite the shock I assume. I haven't had enough time to visit Hogwarts and attend the ministerial meeting there." He answered honestly.

"I need to know anything that happens in Hogwarts." His master told him in a compelling tone. That would be impossible because Draco Malfoy is his son, and if his heir is going to talk about Hogwarts. It will always lead back to Potter. POTTER POTTER POTTER WHY IS EVERYONE SO OBSESSED WITH POTTER?!, Lucius thought as he was done with everyone he know who obsess over him. From Dobby one of his former house elves, now his lord, and his son. And especially his son. His son rarely mentioned anything that happens at Hogwarts. He will only tell his dear old father when the topic of Hogwarts when it's also related with Harry Potter.

He must admit the boy was annoying. But, why does his son hate him so much.

"I don't know much about what occured in Hogwarts." He replied.

"Tell me everything you know about Harr-"

"My Lord, no-"

"'No'? You dare say no to me, Malfoy?" Voldemort challanged as he brought up his wand. A wicked smile spread in his overly pale snake like features.

"Of course not, My Lord, just don't say his name, I beg you-" Lucius said to him. His face filled with fear and worry.

"Harry Potter?" Voldemort cut him off. The name rolled of his pale lips in such icy cold tone. His face was emotionless but Lucius can see clearly the challenging glint in his red eyes.

Just then, a loud voice of slamming door being opened and a loud footsteps who went down the stairs could be heard.

"DID SOMEONE SAY HARRY POTTER?!?!?!" Draco shout out.

"Please kill me, My Lord." Lucius begged him as his son starts to open his mouth and complain about Harry Potter.

"Lucius what the fuck?!"

Ever since then The Dark Lord forbid the use name of his rival knowing the cause of bringing up his name would be Malfoy heir talking about him for hours and he can be very very distracted at the Death Eaters meeting. One time, Bellatrix has mentioned him in one of her reports 'Dear itty bitty baby Potter tried to used the cruciatus at me for the second time and he failed again. He went running at me and growls out a deep crucio just like last time, but still nothing. Such a little pure innocent stain' she have said. But, the mention of the name and the way Bellatrix has said it make Draco Malfoy has quite the imagination.

Voldemort regrets being one of the greatest legilimens. Because he definitely did not want to see Draco Malfoy's thought of Harry Potter pounding into him like crazy. Not to mention, the reports he gave to him of Dumbledore's death.

~

If the Wizarding World's You-Know-Who is Voldemort.
The death eaters You-Know-Who is Harry Potter. Lmao sorry about this one. This chap is kinda crappy tbh