● 𝚃 𝚑 𝚎 ∙ 𝙲 𝚕 𝚘 𝚜 𝚎 𝚝 ●

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Hermione Granger. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make. only made the story from plot/headcannon/au i find online. Slight smut in the beginning.

Happy Reading :)

Harry and Draco are both in Draco's room

Harry and Draco are both in Draco's room. Both hot, bothered, horny, and half naked from the make out session. Both their eyes grew dark from lust. Still kissing each other, both of their hands traveled to each body. Harry's hand in the back of Draco's neck, the other one gripping Draco's waist possesively.

Draco's hand on Harry's shoulder and the other tangled in the black hair. Harry took of Draco's boxers, throwing it to the other side of the bedroom. It was luck that they are lots of spaces in the Dungeons and each students get their own room.

Harry was touching Draco's cock with his index fingers. Rubbing it up and down lightly. "Put it your mouth already."Draco growled bucking his hips to get more friction. Harry's run his thumb on Draco's cock the precum dripping lightly and gave a kitten lick to it. "Patience, Love." Harry said as he leaned in to gave Draco's cock a kiss as Draco whimpers just loud enough for Harry to hear it.

"Harry!" Draco said warning him. Harry quickly lick the head slowly to tease Draco. Draco moans as his voice cracking from the pleasure. Draco gripped Harry's hair harshly making Harry moan sending vibration to his prick. Harry quickly went deeper and continue to deepthroat it. Bobbing his head up and down at the process. Draco moaned out gripping Harry's hair.

Which make Harry groan sending another vibration to his length. Harry could feel Draco bucking his hips and as Draco's body start to shake. Harry could feel Draco twitching in his mouth ready to released. He give it on last suck. As Draco's body shake as he released in Harry's mouth. "FUCK, HARRY." Draco screamed out as his member shooting out white strings of liquid to Harry's mouth.

Harry tried to swallow it all, but some of it still drip down from his mouth to his chin. "You look so good with my cock on your mouth and my cum dripping from your mouth." Draco said giving Harry a quick peck on the lips still tasting himself from the kiss.

Before, he could say anything. Harry spread Draco's legs giving himself a full view of Draco's pink arsehole. He gave a comforting rub and gave sweet kisses and sweet sucks to Draco's thighs. As he went to lick his arsehole. "Harry~" Draco said as Harry spread him open. He could feel Harry's tongue pushing further deep in him.

After having fun licking and making Draco more sexually frustrated. Harry grab the bottle of lube from his robe pocket. He opens the bottle and squeeze a lot to his hands rubbing some to Draco's entrance as he start to push one of his fingers in Draco. "Oh my god!" Draco moaned out feeling Harry's thick fingers in him. Harry pulling it in and out of Draco. Harry add another finger and start to scissor him while puling in and out of Draco again. Draco losing his composure because he needs more. He needs Harry in him.