𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

Based on Weki Meki's 'I don't like your girlfriend' Yes another Kpop song because i'm a hoe for Harry Potter, Yaoi Manga, and Kpop. I erased some lyrics probably because it's probably a bit unneccesary.

Happy Reading and thanks a lot for the votes and comment, it really makes me feel more motivated to write some more.

"Let's get crazy

"Let's get crazy." Pansy said as she grab her friends hand's and drag them to the Dining Hall. He looks around the halls, eyeing the far table of the red lions. Potter and his friends aren't there yet, that's a news. He grab a bit of his breakfast, smiling at the jokes thrown by his friends. He kept a close eye on the door to see a familiar patch of messy jet black hair, round glassses covering his emerald green eyes, and a lightning scar on his forehead.

Why are you two so close

Few minutes pass, Harry Potter walks along with his friends, Ginny beside him smiling at him sweetly. She whispered something to his ear, making him let out a chuckle and a grin spread wide on his annoying face. His glasses seems to lost it's grip, as he was about to reach his glasses, Ginny already reach and fix his glasses position. Granger giving an awkward smile at them, Weasley looking uncomfortable with this. "Dray, stop glaring." Pansy mouthed at him, "What?" He ask out loud.

You haven't even hung out a lot You don't know each other

A week later, news spread about Harry Potter dating Ginny Weasley. "I can't believe they're dating." He said to his friends. "Well, they are so shut your mouth already." Theo said as he looks at him, a death glare thrown at Draco. "Weaslette is as straight as a circle." Daphne said as she take a bit of her toast.

"They don't even hang out a lot," Pansy said as she glared at Pansy's way. "They don't know each other well." Blaise replied as he also threw a glare at Blaise. "Probably because Weaslette looks like her blood-traitor of a mother?" Greggory pointed out, the Slytherins realize the similarities of Weaslette and Mama Weaslette. "Well, Girl-Weasley is one lucky bitch. I would want to date him too." Blaise replied nonchalantly eating his food, looking back at Harry and Ginny. Draco looks at him, shocked and suprised.
"What?" He said looking at his friends. "Have you seen the man? He's hot, you should have seen him when he showers. The water dripping on his abs and muscles, his green eyes looking beautiful as ever without his glasses." Blaise said dreamingly as he eyed Harry.

"I'm a lesbian, but I would literally be on my knees for him." Pansy replied as she looks at him. "Hearing you say that makes me want to see him in the showers." Daphne said again. Oh, to see Potter in the shower, Draco thought as he looks at the couple in the Gryffindor table. Ron looks disgusted, as well Hermione looks uncomfortable.

Doesn't seem like there's a lot to say either

Draco, Blaise, and Pansy were in the Library when Harry walked in- well dragged by Ginny who then shove him to an empty table. He heard Blaise muttering 'She got Potter wrap around her finger but she treat him like shit' she went to grab some book as Potter sits and write in his parchment. He was reading a book, as he feels three pair of eyes looking af him. He looks up to see the Slytherin trio, all looking at him.