𝚁𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢

Character credit to Remus Lupin. For writing such great book despite not being the main character. Raise your wand for him, for also being able to be the only one who manage to make Sirius his bitch. Such a legend.

This chapter will basically Draco fighting with Hermione.

The eight year common room has never been so quiet for the past three months since the students has been arriving

The eight year common room has never been so quiet for the past three months since the students has been arriving. It's going to be Christmast holiday soon, many students have packed their bags, some have left, some stay behind to celebrate Christmast at  Hogwarts.

Many students from the eight year choose to stay behind, mostly it was Gryffindors, there were some from other houses Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, there's even some Slytherins. Harry Potter, the golden boy from Gryffindor stayed behind. Due to the reasons of not wanting to see his Godfather and his Defense Againts the Dark Arts teacher in a quite unpleasant position.

The Gryffindors, mostly Harry's innercircle were in the middle of the common room, laughing around and having fun in their usual Gryffindor manner. As, Draco Malfoy groaning and trying to block out their annoying hightoned laugh is reading one of the books he manage to get his hands on. The book he was reading was one that belongs to a worldwide author who specialized in homosexual relationships. The book mainly tell about the main character, the hero of the planet falling in love with his old school rival, who have became a henchman for the antagonist character.

The storyline was amazing and how the author explains the ups and downs and the angst of their relationship was seems unreal for him. Draco is not one to read cliche love story, where the hero fell in love with some damsel in distress, or when the hero fell in love with his brilliantly smart and pretty female bestfriend. He prefer the fictions of different variety of enemies to lovers who seems to have a bit more fun and entertaining for him. Gay enemies to lovers that is.

He was reading and trying to have a look at the Gryffindors as the laughter died down. Seamus is sitting on Dean's lap whispering at Neville's ear, that cause the blond to grew very red. Seamus smirked before he eyed Hermione who's talking(arguing) with Ron. Harry beside her and Ron, just give a bored stern look at them. 

"Hermione, you were surrounded by one of the finest, hottest, and the most attractive guys at Hogwarts." Seamus said as he let out perverted smirk at her. Hermione clamps her mouth shut as she try to keep a straight face.

"Shut up!" Ron shout out playfully at the two.

"What are you talking about? I'm not attractive. I'm ugly." Said Harry, as he look at Seamus weirdly.

Draco was this close of standing up and grab Harry's collar and tell him how attractive he is. Does he know how much his stupid looks makes him sexually and mentally frustrated.