𝓣 𝓱 𝓮 ∙ 𝓐 𝓬 𝓬 𝓲 𝓭 𝓮 𝓷 𝓽 𝓪 𝓵 ∙ 𝓴 𝓲 𝓼 𝓼

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Andromeda Tonks. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make. only made the story from plot/headcannon/au i find.

After the war, both Harry and Draco have been a lot closer

After the war, both Harry and Draco have been a lot closer. Especially after Harry gave Draco's wand back. Now the two has been closer than ever, especially ever since Ron and Hermione always spend their time together. The two are currently sitting next to each other reading some textbook to help them study. Harry was staring at Draco intensely as Draco read one of his charms book, Harry found himself unable to focus on the book he's reading.

"You might burn some holes on my face, Potter." Draco said as he stared back at Harry. Emerald green meeting Silver eyes.

Harry feels captivated around Draco, without knowing he leaned in and capture Draco's lips. Draco's grey eyes grew widen until he closes his eyes and melt into the kiss. The kiss lasted for a few more seconds until Harry quickly and a little bit roughly broke the kiss. Shocked at what he just did to his newly bestfriend.

"Oh god," said Harry as he looks away unable to look at Draco in the eye, "Draco. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you." He said as he avoided Draco's gaze on him.

"What are you doing, Potter?" Draco said pulling Harry closer by his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't-"

"No, I mean why the fuck you broke away." He said as he cup Harry's cheeks.

"You don't mind?" He replied green eyes looking back at the greyish one.  

"You don't know how long i've waited for that kiss?" Draco said as he gave Harry a few small pecks on his blushing cheeks.

"2 years?" Harry tried to guess as Draco shook his head in response. "How long then?" He ask curious about how long has his old rival has a crush on him.

"Since i'm eleven. At Madam Malkins I saw a boy with the prettiest and brightest eyes green eyes I have ever seen," he said as he looks down on his hand. "I knew from the very beginning he probably has a lower status or raised by muggles from his looks of confusion when I mentioned everything I know about the Wizarding World,"

"I was on the verge of giving up, because there was no way in life I want to be with a muggleborn. Until, I went to visit the famous Harry Potter, And found out that it was the same boy with the prettiest green eyes I have seen from Madam Malkins,"

"I was already so happy, to know atleast you're not a muggleborn. But, i've found Weasley and Hagrid has influenced your mind about getting sorted into Slytherin and about me being a Malfoy,"

"I'm sorry about that. But, you were pretty annoying in the beginning." Harry said as he looked around again.

"Let's continue. I don't know what to do, so I chose to do one thing i know. Mock you and your friends, be your bully and being a jerk, and it work."

"That long?" Harry replied not knowing what to say. He have been pretty much rude to Draco and not even knowing about how Draco feels about him. Draco nods at him, trying to reach his book.

"I thought you dated Parkinson in the past." Harry said. "Nah, she's like my sister that always takes care of me."

"I see." Harry replied nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"So, wanna make out for the lost of times, Potter?"

"Yeah, sure."

-End

-End