𝙽 𝚘 𝚝 ∙ 𝚈 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛 ∙ 𝚂 𝚘 ∙ 𝚁 𝚎 𝚐 𝚞 𝚕 𝚊 𝚛 ∙ 𝙲 𝚘 𝚞 𝚙 𝚕 𝚎

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Winky. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make.

Happy Reading!

The morning has never been better at Hogwarts

The morning has never been better at Hogwarts. Voldemort gone. The 8th years returning. It was currently winter as dozens of students was getting ready to go to Hogsmead. Some wants to enjoy their free time. Some wants to go on dates.

The three Gryffindors and the three Slyhterins are walking together each held their hands lovers. After the war, they have said sorry to each other. Their friendships continue to something more as Harry and Draco acknowledge each other feelings with each other and start to date. Ron now dating Blaise. Hermione with Pansy.

"Pans, it's cold." Hermione said as she shivered. She could feel herself getting frostbites. "Here have my coat." Pansy said as she gave Hermione her double coat. Hermione blushing as he accepts the coat and put it on feeling warm. "Are you warm yet? Should I give you heating charms?" Pansy ask her not wanting her girlfriend to be cold. "No, I'm good." She replied continue to walk.

"Why can't we be that cute, Ron?" Blaise said pouting at his boyfriend. "Because we're not as sappy as those two." Ron mocked as he look at the two girls.

"Draco, I'm kinda cold." Harry said as he walk along with Draco. "Well, I can't control the goddamn weather, Harry." Draco said as he took out his scarf and put it around Harry. Draco took out his wand and cast a few heating charms he held Harry's hand and kissed it lightly.

"Better now?" Draco said with his regular cold tone. "Yes, thanks." Harry said blush could be seen from his cheeks.

"Potter, those glasses makes you look so ugly." Draco said as he fixes Harry's glasses position. Forcing Harry to look up on him. "Hey, Cho told me that Asians especially Koreans use round glasses for fashion. She even joked about round glasses being one of the religions in asia  due to the amount of people who use it." (It's no joke tho. I've seen many people use it. My mom tells me you must be good looking if you are able to looks good while using round glasses. Plus, round glasses was a korean fashion trend in 2017) Harry said pouting looking away from Draco. "I'm kidding, Potter." Draco said as he gave Harry a peck on the lips.

All of them continue to walk as they walk they have reached Honeydukes. "You're not planning to buy me dozens of chocolate?" Harry ask Draco. "No." Draco replied sternly. "I rather spend my money on something else." Draco said as Harry went inside and pick some Chocolate Frogs.

"Blaise, Are you sure they're dating they look cold with each other." Hermione ask him as she point at the blond-brunette couple who are currently arguing about what flavour they want.

"I want the regular ones, Malfoy." Harry spat as Draco takes some Chocolate Mint Frogs and put it in his hands. "Well, I want the Chocolate Mints one, Potter." Draco replied. "Fine." Harry gave up arguing with him.