ride the harry 2001

Draco kept on pacing around in his eight year dorm, he should have kept his Nimbus 2001 in a strategic place where he can easily find them

Draco kept on pacing around in his eight year dorm, he should have kept his Nimbus 2001 in a strategic place where he can easily find them. He sighs as he slid down on to the floor and hide himself. Face meeting his knees.

"Shit, where the hell did I put it." He groaned as he slumped down againts the carpeted floor.

The eight year common room was oddly warm and always empty as most of the students prefer being outside or at each house common room. The decoration is perfectly put up as it was mostly brown based colours. But there is the four flag of the hogwarts houses, and that's it. He sighs as he went back to his room.

He did think about reaching MacMillan knowing full well Hufflepuff has an odd of finding things. Maybe, A Hufflepuff should help Trewlaney with her divination class since all she talks about is death and tragedy.

He sighs as he went back into his room, the Silver letters of D, Malfoy & H, Potter.

He opened the door to see Harry taking a nap, his glasses set on the table, his blanket wrapped around his body, as he let out steady breath.

"Lazy sod." Draco muttered under his breath, he remember that Harry had promised Weasley and Thomas he'll play quidditch together along with Girl-Weasley. But, here he is sleeping quietly in the bed.

"Potter!"

"Potter, wake your lazy arse up!" Draco shout as Harry shifted lightly in his bed. He opened his eyes, green eyes staring straight at the ceiling before closing his eyes again.

"Harry, Harry. Not again." Draco cast a heating charm to make Harry stirred but not a single motion.

"Harry wake your ass up." Draco said still standing next to Harry's bed.

"Gosh, Malfoy shut your mouth. I'm awake for Merlin's sake." Harry groaned at his word, switching his position to sleep on the otherside.

"Harry you have to help me."

"No. I'm tired." Harry rubbed his eyes lazily as he reach his glasses.

"Help me find my broom for the least?" He complained, his tension rising as he grew mad at Harry.

"Why are you looking for it? We kept it the same place remember." Harry still lay down, eyes looking at the ceiling as if it's more interesting than Draco.

"I can't find my broom, and I wanted to go on a ride and get some fresh air." Draco said, sitting on his bed.

"Forget the broom, ride me instead." Harry cockily smirk at him.

Draco chokes on the air.

"Ooh, easy babe. I rather you choke on something else." Harry smirked again, winking at him.

"Well, if you put it like that." Draco quickly unzipped his pants and get on Harry's bed. Sitting on top of Harry's stomach. He quickly spelled up some cleaning charm and lube and take Harry for a blissful ride.

~

"HARRY!"

"God, you're beautiful like this." Harry gripped Draco's hips harshly, leaving fresh red marks. Marking Draco as his.

"Harry, I'm going to cum all over you." He said as he continue his harsh and fast pace. Letting the head of Harry's cock continue to ram on his oversensitive prostate.

"Me too,"

The two were getting closer and closer to the their third climax of the day when the door was slammed open.

"HARRY WHY DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE GAME?!"

"HARRY POTTER!"

"HOW DARE YOU MISSED THE GAME?"

(Guess who is who?) 

"Shit!" Draco came all over Harry's perfectly toned abs. The white thick liquid spurting out it lines from Draco's sensitive prick all over Harry's tanned skin.

"Fucking hell." Harry shout as he came after Draco. The feeling of Draco tightening around him as he slowly move up and down on him brought him to his climax his cum shoot out inside as he twitch inside Draco. Harry's cum dripped down all over Draco's thigh. As the liquid innocently drip down his pale milky thigh.

"Shit, sorry Harry." The door was slammed back.

"I don't know who's luckier. Malfoy getting Harry's monstrous prick. Or, Harry getting someone with arse and skill like Malfoy."

"Fucking hell, no wonder why he got so busy."

Draco catch his breath, his pale face went really red, he was still on top of Harry. Harry's soft cock still deep inside him. Harry's cum dripping down along his thigh.

He see as Harry is in his back, green eyes dark with lust. Tanned skin pinked by the thought of his bestfriends seeing him being ridden by his boyfriend. Hands still around Draco's waist.

"Fuck, that's one of my most traumatic climax moment." Harry said, now hiding his face on his hands.

"One of your most? That will definitely be the last time."

"Yeah, can you pull out, because it's uhh—"

"If those imbeciles you called as your friend spread rumors about this. You are so going to pay, Potter."

"I'll happily pay it, if the payment is like that, Love." Harry winked at Draco.

-End

-End

Hi, i'm sorry that i have been inactive. I'll try to be more active next week. Don't forget to vote and comment cause that means a lot to me.