𝙳𝚒𝚍 ∙ 𝙸𝚝 ∙ 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝?

Draco was in his usual hanging out with his friends

Draco was in his usual hanging out with his friends. Harry was watching him, being the possesive boyfriend he is. He viewed as the Slytherins were laughing at something his dear boyfriend is saying. Probably, some dark jokes.

He eyed as Draco was sitting beside Pansy and Blaise. Pansy was leaning her head on his shoulder, Blaise was having a conversation with Theodore Nott. When suddenly a Ravenclaw ask Pansy rudely to switch seats with him, he even lightly push Pansy away? Making her now sitting beside Draco and Blaise. The Ravenclaw sit next to Draco and start flirting with him.

Harry was already fuming, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Dean, and Seamus holding him from destroying the poor clueless Ravenclaw. But when the Ravenclaw sit dangerously close to Draco, Harry lost it and his magic burst dangerously. He accidently did wandless magic and throw the poor Gryffindor, who's all groaning in pain.

"Did it hurt?" Harry snort, the Ravenclaw really try to flirt with his Draco. He really tried to woo Draco Malfoy with that stupid technique.

"What?" Draco ask clueless at the Ravenclaw.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"No, because I was there to catch him." Harry said as he slid beside Pansy and put his arms around Draco's shoulder.

"Hold up. You're flirting with me?" Draco said to the Ravenclaw boy.

The poor Ravenclaw nod.

"With that old style way? On a Malfoy?" Draco said again.

The poor boy nod. "I'm taken." Draco said to the boy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." The boy said.

"It's okay, no hard feelings. I'm the one who should've said sorry, You already went here with bravery to flirt with your crush only to find out he's dating someone. It must be hard to pluck up the courage to ask your crush out and flirt with him." Draco said to the boy.

"It's okay, I didn't feel fooled. Bye, anyway I have to go somewhere. Hope you and Potter, last long. You two looks so cute together." The boy said and exchange his goodbye.

"Whoa, there's a boy who can handle rejection properly and not be bitter about it." Harry said.

"Fuck you." Draco said.

"Would've like that wouldn't you, Malfoy?" Harry said as he smirks.

"Hello, we exist over here." Pansy said to the two.

"Sorry Pans/Parkinson." Harry and Draco said to Pansy.

-End

-End