𝘏 𝘪 𝘥 𝘦 & 𝘚 𝘦 𝘦 𝘬

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Nagini. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make.
𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.

It was holiday break for Draco and Harry

It was holiday break for Draco and Harry. With Harry's job as an Auror and Draco as a Potions master, meeting each other would almost be impossible due to their busy schedules. Draco have the urge to play Hide and Seek or some sort with Harry.

After all, both of them definitely didn't have quite the happy childhood. He looked at Harry who is still working on his auror case.

"Potter, can we play hide and seek?" Draco ask Harry  who is still reading some of his auror case. Being head auror is clearly not easy for him.

"Okay, but if I find you let's fuck." Harry said as he smirks at Draco. At first he was a little confused why his boyfriend suddenly want to play hide and seek with him. But, he saw an opportunity to fuck Draco, so he's not gonna let his chance slide away from his grasp.

"Great, and if you won't find me just know that i'll be behind the sofa." He said as he took off his childish side and start to think like adult Draco who wanted to get fucked by Harry Potter himself.

"Come on count to ten, Potter." He commanded Harry.

"Can you wait a little?" Harry said as he close his eyes and count to ten.

~ Bonus ~

~ Bonus ~

"Alohomora." Hermione open the door with ease. It was a great thing that the apartement was for non-muggles or else she might have to cast a few memory charms. She and Ron got tired of waiting for Harry and Draco to open the door, they have been outside for 30 minutes and neither of them showed any signs of opening the door.

As they walk in they could hear soft moans and grunting from god knows what. As the couple step in to the Living Room they were shocked at the view to see Harry and Draco doing the deed. Draco bending down on the sofa still clothed except for his trousers Harry's hands pressing him down to stay still on the sofa. Harry on the other hand still clothed as well his trousers only halfway done to his thighs as his hips thrust into Draco.

"HARRY/MALFOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Both of them said at the same time. "Fuck." Draco groaned unable to see them clearly. "What the hell guys?!" Harry said as he let go of Draco who is still in lust.

"Seriously? Harry, you and Malfoy are doing the deed in the Living Room. It's not that far to the bedroom." Hermione said after the two are fully clothed. "What if Malfoy's parents are the one to visit you?" She continued as she glared at the two.

"They would get a great view of their son getting fucked." Harry replied bluntly clearly pissed that someone interrupted his deed session with Draco.

"This is not a joke, Harry. I'm serious." Hermione said again looking at the two.

"Sirius is probably fucking with Professor Lupin so as we speak." Draco said.

"All i'm trying to say is if you're gonna do the deed do it in the bedroom when no one could've walked in on you." She said again.

"This is out flat we can fuck wherever and whenever we want." Draco said. "And i might have to kick you out because you are interupting me in a very important time." He continued as he shoved Ron and Hermione out of their flat. As he close the door flat on their face he turn back at Harry.

"Now, Where were we?" Draco ask as Harry smirks.

End

End