B O T T O M • D R A C O

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Remus Lupin. I only borrow the brilliant characters that he make. only made the story from plot/headcannon/au i find.

The 8th years along with Luna and Ginny are hanging out together

The 8th years along with Luna and Ginny are hanging out together. The Slytherins have been more kind to the other houses. They were all conversing with each other. Meanwhile, Ron, Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Neville, Greg, Dean, Seamus, Daphne, Luna, and Ginny still wonder who tops in a certain couple. The infamous school rivals, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter.

"Draco." Greg, Blaise, Theo, and Daphne argued, as the rest vote on Harry. "Pansy, why would Draco be a bottom?" Daphne said. "Daphne please with the way he acts and you expect him to be a top?" Pansy rolled her eyes at Daphne. "Pansy, actually got a point," said Blaise which makes the rest groaned.

"He's a Malfoy for Merlin's sake," Theo argued, "Malfoy's are always on top." Greg continued. "Yeah, have you seen Harry?" Dean said his eyes twinkling dangerously. "He's literally muscle everywhere." Ron said as Seamus nod a little bit to excitedly. "Plus, Harry's really big." Hermione accidently blurt out. Which bring gasps from the Slytherins.

"He did intercourse with you?!" Greg said as he pointed at Hermione. "Draco would never want a prick that has been contaminated with muggleborn." Daphne said out loud, face looks shocked.

"The Golden Trio have been having threesome, eh." Blaise teases.

"NO!" Ron and Hermione blurted out as Neville said "Polyjuice Potion."

"What?" The Slytherins said together. "The two of them use Polyjuice Potion to be like Harry." Neville said remembering the story the three of them had shared after the war was finally over.

"Oh, I remember that Voldy-moldy was beyond pissed and Crucioed my parents." Theo said

"Mine too." Pansy said,

"Mine too." Blaise said,

"Mine too." Greg said,

"Well, not mine." Daphne said.

"So there's no way Harry's a bottom then." Ginny said.

"I'll bet Draco was probably eight and a half inches."
Blaise said as the other cringed and wrinkled their face in disgust. "What quidditch showers. Sometimes, Draco have no shame and show off his big ass prick."

"Harry's probably nine and half or even ten inches, but i'm not sure." Ron said. The Slytherins mouth has officially dropped to the floor and looked at Ron with shocked faces planted on each of them. Suddenly, Harry and Draco walked in, hand in hand as they went to back to their dorm rooms.

"Wait," Ginny said as the blond-brunet couple stops and turn back at their friends. "Yes?" They both said at the same time, "who tops?" Ginny blurted out. The others behind her cringed and the Slytherins were all pissed out and all like 'Gryffindor and their stupid courage/bravery'

"What?"

"Pardon?"

Harry and Draco said at the same time as they look at their friends. "Who tops?" Luna repeated the question.

The two gave a look at each other as Draco turn back to face his friends and proudly said, "I'm to classy to top," he said as he examined his fingers dramatically "look at my beautiful nails, it would look really good while scratching Harry's back leaving good marks," he said.

"Look at my legs," he said as he shows his thin leg underneath the Slytherin robes. "Also, i look really good in a skirt. One time i sewed a Slytherin uniform and it looks gorgeous on me," said Draco excitedly.

"Can't forget that my arse is extremely fucking beautiful." He said again looking at Harry with longing eyes. "Right, Harry?" He said as he gave a sly wink at Harry, he eyed Harry up and down.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Harry said cheek redden at his boyfriend's statement. He went to put everything he bought in his room as Draco followed him saying a loud 'Toodles', Luna whispers to Ginny 'They're gonna do the dirty dirty aren't they?" As Ginny nods.

"Did- he just" starts Greg

"Admit that" continue Theo

"He's a" Blaise continued excitement filled him

"Bottom?" Pansy and Daphne said at the same time with different reaction. Daphne with a shocked tone and Pansy with an excited tone, as Pansy jumped up and down."

"Well?" The Gryffindors, Pansy, Luna, and Blaise said each asking for 5 galleons at the 3 Slytherins.

End

End