『 𝑀𝑟. 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦 』

I'm in love with this concept from drarryscene on instagram. I wrotes this on November but I don't know when I will actually post it cause I still have dozens of drafts.

anyway this a Top Draco so enjoy.

Harry is enjoying one of his day off

Harry is enjoying one of his day off. Ron is studying and working hard to get his apparation certificate. Hermione is currently busy reading all the books in the library for the fixing up the seventh year she missed because of the Horcrux hunting. Harry has been studying for a couple of days, reading a few books to get some decent grades.

Harry has been in an upside down mood because Draco coincidencely has to study personally with their Potions teacher. Slughorn has recommended Harry and Draco to be Potioneer. Harry of course reject the offer, due to his ambition of being an Auror. He slumped down, not knowing if Draco is going to spend much more time having dates with the cauldrons in the dark potions classroom than with him.

He walked down after finishing all his class. Draco is having a two-hour session with Slughorn on making all the perfect potion. He chose to sit down at one of the trees near the Black Lake, when he see Neville having picnic dates with Zabini. He gave a wave at the two, Neville waved back at him while Zabini was blushing and avoided Harry's gaze.

"Hi, Harry." Luna greets him as she take the empty space beside him.

"—Luna, you scared me a bit." Harry said shocked at Luna's sudden appearence.

"Sorry, Harry. I was just wondering why cogitationes corns are around you." Luna said, showing the supposed magical creature are around Harry's head with her glasses.

"A what now?" Harry said, as he never heard of the name of the magical creature Luna just mentioned.

"Basically some type of really small pixie that feed of your thoughts—or is it negative thoughts, I don't really remember." Said the memorable voice of Ginny Weasley, as she stands there circling her hand around Luna's waist. She's in her quidditch uniform, her hair up in a high pontail.

"Ginny!" Harry said.

"Harry!" Ginny said in a fake suprised-to-meet-you-again tone.

"Do you want me to give you some peppermints? They always make the cogitationes dissapear. They dislike the mints, you see." Said Luna.

"Hey, Harry wanna have a one-on-one seeker's game?" Ginny said in excited tone, wiggling her eyebrows at Harry.

"No! I'm waiting for someone." Harry said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Just say you're scared that I can kick your sorry arse." Ginny replied smirking at him.

"No, Ginny. Harry is probably a bit dizzy one of the effects of those pixies." Luna said to her.