𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 ∙ 𝓠𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Rita Skeeter(which is why is kinda bad) I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make.

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

The Slytherin and Gryffindor(and Luna) are in the Grimmauld Palace celebrating their graduation

The Slytherin and Gryffindor(and Luna) are in the Grimmauld Palace celebrating their graduation. After the war the 8th years have returned and continued their final year, along with the 7th years. After the war, things have got way better. The years and years of house rivalry has ended. The Slytherins has changed for the better, all of the Slytherins students has decided to join the light side and help the war, despite the fact that they might have to battle their own families. Especially, Pansy Parkinson who gave a middle finger at Voldemort when he ask for the Hogwarts students to turn over Harry, and then proceed to kiss Hermione Granger(which she said "Father i'm kissing a muggleborn, How you like that?")

After the dozen amount of Firewhiskey and Vodka they all finally proceed to open the box they got. The box was black and has the schools logo. All of them got one. They let Harry do the unboxing of the book. "What's in it?" Seamus said peeking over at Harry. "Probably a yearbook." Blaise said randomly.

Harry pulled out a normal black leather book which was quite big with the Hogwarts houses symbol in full colour. Other than the book there was some other stuff that's related to Gryffindor and a note from the Sorting hat that said 'You've done well in Gryffindor, but i still think that you would have done very well in Slytherin.' Which shocks the Slytherin.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE IN SLYTHERIN?!" Pansy screamed at Harry's face. "We could have been bestfriends long before that." Blaise said.

"Why did you reject it?" Pansy said. Harry looks at his right to see, Draco fidgeting. "The color would bring out your eyes." Draco muttered as Pansy, Blaise, and Theo glared at him.

"WHAT?! I was 11 okay." Draco said as Harry hugged him. He chose to open the books. As he opens it he saw letters starts to appearing

Belongs to, Harry James Potter
July 31, 1980
Year 1991-1999
Gryffindor House
Seeker
Quidditch Captain

"Cool." Ron said as he read it again. "Does all of us get stuff like this?" Luna ask suddenly. "Yes." Hermione answered. Inside was pretty basic first was about Harry's biodata, then some of the teachers, some of the events(chaos as some teacher would say it). Some of it, held some even the highest grade at every subject mostly by Hermione and Draco. Harry however got the best grade for DADA and Neville got the best for Herbology as well. Which makes those two smiled.

"Wow, Neville congrats." Hermione said as she gave Neville a big hug. "Congrats, Longbottom." Draco said shaking his hands awkwardly. "Congrats, babe." Theo said hugging him happily.

They quickly turn to the next page that contains of the students quote. Suprisingly, the quote wasn't written alphabetically by students name just randomly put in it. They all chose to read it one by one.