N o t • M e a n t • T o • B e

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Regulus Black. I only borrow the brilliant characters that he make.

no voldemort au, supporting Lucius and Narcissa, homophobia, mention of mpreg, angst, and most importantly sad ending. Mostly, Harry's pov

 Mostly, Harry's pov

7 years

"Hi, i'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." A seven years old boy with Platinum blond hair and the most mesmerizing grey eyes said to Harry as he offered his hand to shake.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." Harry said as he shake his hand. "I know, our parents are pretty close and your godfather is my uncle or cousin I think." He said as he smiled.

"Wanna play together?" He ask Harry as Harry accept his offer and played together.

Ever since that day, they both have been pretty much unseparable. They're always together no matter what they did. Harry always thought he was his bestfriend that he loves like a brother,

"No fair, Draco kept on playing with Harry and doesn't play with us anymore." Pansy said pouting at her friends. "We want to play with Harry too." Ron said as he tried to get closer with Harry. "Yeah." Greg and Vincent said together as they try to catch Harry's hands only to be thrown a toy train by Draco.

"OUCH!" Greg pouted as he his tears form in his eyes and he cried out loud gaining the attention of Narcissa, Lily, and Molly.

"Greg, what happen dear?" Narcissa said as she look at the red mark on his head that looks like a toy train was thrown to his face.

"It was Draco." Greg pouted as he point at Draco who looks at him unimpressed that Greg just snitch him to his mother.

"Why did you throw the toy train at Greg, Draco?" Lily said as she gave Draco a reassuring smile. He looks up to see Lily looking at him, her eyes looks exactly like Harry's and Draco enjoyed looking at it.

"Greg and Vincent wanted to take Harry from me." He said as he pouted and hug his toy too.

"They just want to play together with you and Harry, my child." Molly said as she gave a pat on Harry's head who smiled brightly at her.

"I don't want them to play with Harry, HARRY IS MINE!" Draco said as he stomp his foot and avoided everyone's gaze.

"Draco we all can play along together, I'm never gonna leave you alone." Harry said as he hug him.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Harry said as he and Draco interwined their pinky fingers.